***8 Solvers and over 100 patterns for $1***
***Featured as a top 5 US Puzzle Game***
***Nearly 1,000,000 solves -#YesThisAppReallyWorks***
Just SNAP A PICTURE of each side of your Cube and receive bright and simple solving instructions in picture form ... EASY entry, EASY solving, LOTS OF BRAGGING. Be one of the thousands of satisfied customers and finally conquer your pesky cube(s). Parents !!! this app is an awesome way to bond with your kids - or at least make them think you are smarter than you really are :-)
If you have "TWISTED A CORNER" or have TAKEN YOUR CUBE APART it may be IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE and Cube Snap will not be able to give solving instructions unless reassembled in a valid way - if this happens to you give Geometry a 1 star rating ;-)
- Universal (Cube Snap loves iOS devices of all shapes and sizes)
- 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Mirror, Void, Skewb and Pyraminx solving support (8 solvers in 1)
- Super-fast 2x2x2 algorithm (~17 moves)
- Super-fast 3x3x3, Void, and Mirror algorithm (~20 moves)
- Super-fast 4x4x4 algorithm (~46 moves)
- over 100 patterns
- Enter your cube with the camera or via manual entry
- 3x3 & 5x5 Auto orientation (don't have to hold your cube a certain way when entering, Cube Snap will figure it out ... most the time)
- Auto turn (7 intervals from 1 - 5 seconds)
- Choose from 28 3x3x3 and Void solving patterns.
- Choose from 5 2x2x2 solving patterns.
- Choose from 28 4x4x4 solving patterns.
- Choose from 24 5x5x5 solving patterns.
- Choose from 2 skewb solving patterns.
- Choose from 8 pyraminx solving patterns.
- Choose from up to 28 mirror cube solving patterns.
- Camera learns your cube colors for more accurate entry over time
- Leaderboards and Achievements - become a Cube Snap ninja
- Lots of support via feedback links, video tutorials, and FAQs
App demos - go to "cube snap help" YouTube channel
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with the app
- just fixes
- wondering what Cube Snap has been doing all Summer and Fall ... look for the new Cube Snap Teacher app in tutorials
- added text instructions for 2x2 and 3x3 when solving look for the list icon on the top right corner when solving
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app, but one problem
I really like this app, except for when it comes to 5x5. I took 2 5x5 and put them in the exact same position. I solved one myself, and the other with cube snap, the one I did myself took 25 moves to get there and 25 moves to get back. the cube snap one also took 25 moves to get there, but took 151 MOVES TO GET BACK TO ITS SOLVED STATE. How does that make any sense. The first few moves that I made and the ones the app made were COMPLETELY Different. It takes a cube that’s really easy to solve and takes it and scrambles it, and then solves it. And while you’re scrambling this cube up you can screw up very easily. I did this test because I input this one cube. It had 335 moves, I messed up a little bit and the cube didn’t solve all the way. Then I inputted it again and this time it was 200 something, I did this 2 more times because I kept messing up due to the excessive amount of moves before actually solving it. I’m not saying don’t get this app it’s a great app. I just wish the developer would fix this issues.
I tried a few other apps before finding this one. I messed up my 5x5x5 cube and needed guidance solving it and this app totally worked where the others failed. The camera thing is really slick, the graphics are clear. My only trouble was that at a few points when I tapped to go on to the next move it advanced by two — I must have tapped twice by mistake? Super confusing! Once I knew what to look for I was able to notice and recover — the system for recovering if you lose your place is well done. So worth it omg.
This app is AMAZING! I only just got my first Rubiks Cube a couple days ago, and I have no clue how to solve it. So I decided to search for an app to solve it for me, but I got much more! This solves more than just the 3x3, and it doesn't just tell you how to solve it, it shows you how ro make make amazing patterns. This app is totally worth the $0.99! If you have a Rubiks Cube I highly suggest you get this app!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.