Cube Time & Expense Tracker
By bitrzr, LDA
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Featured on Forbes' "Must-Have iPad Apps For Professionals"
Time is money - so we built an app where you can start tracking your time and expenses in less than 15 seconds!
▪ No new passwords, usernames or registration required - login securely with your existing Google, Google Apps, Microsoft, Yahoo or AOL account
▪ Report and track your time, expenses and mileage on the move
▪ Great looking charts
▪ Ultimate peace of mind: with Cloud Sync enabled, all data is instantly synced online
▪ iPad and iPhone universal app
Cube is a fully featured app:
▪ Gorgeous charts - chart your time and expenses by day, week, month, or quarter, grouped by project, client, or tags
▪ All data is searchable by pulling down the lists, and Tags help you navigate your data and quickly identify items
▪ Configurable cost and tax rates - configure the hourly work cost for multiple periods of time, and define tax rates for your expenses
▪ Record and share important events with your team, track mileage
▪ Timer to track your time - the timer keeps running even if you exit Cube or switch to another app
The Pro version, available as an in-app purchase, also includes:
▪ Standalone mode - doesn't require an internet connection or any service subscription
▪ Continue working offline, changes will be synced next time you are online
▪ Keep an eye on the project's total income and gross profit
▪ Export data as a CSV or Excel spreadsheet - open it in apps like Numbers, send it by email or to iTunes to open it in Microsoft Excel
▪ PDF Reports - create great looking PDF reports right on your iPhone or iPad, share them by email, or print them directly using AirPrint
▪ Quick overview of project, task, and client current running hours, expenses and total cost
▪ Notifications to fill in your timesheet or when you have tasks due today
Cloud Sync and Cube Anywhere Subscriptions
▪ The Cloud Sync (5.99 USD/month) and Cube Anywhere (8.99 USD/month) subscriptions makes it easy to backup your data wirelessly and safely to the Google Cloud and to synchronize it with multiple devices.
▪ No new passwords, usernames or registration required - Cloud Sync uses your existing Google, Google Apps, Yahoo or AOL account.
▪ The subscriptions auto-renew automatically each month and you can manage them directly from Settings on your device. The subscriptions use your existing iTunes account so you do not have to enter any credit card data.
Cube requires the subscription of the "Cloud Sync" service, or you can upgrade to the Pro version using in-app purchase.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/cubeanywhere.
What's New in Version 4.9.24
- Fixed an issue with Google and Aol accounts login
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 14, 2017
- Version: 4.9.24
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: bitrzr, LDA
- © 2012 bitrzr, lda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Sync Subscription$5.99
- Pro Version Upgrade$9.99
- CubeAnywhere Subscription$8.99
- Cube Anywhere Monthly Subscription$8.99
- Cloud Sync Monthly Subscription$5.99
- 20 Attachments Pack$1.99
- 200 Attachments Pack$9.99
- Cloud Sync Subscription$35.99
- 50 Attachments Pack$3.99
- 100 Attachments Pack$5.99