Are sandbox games your thing?
Cubic Castles is a free world building game and sandbox mmo.
Download one of the top open world building games now!
Begin building and share your creative realms with friends and trade stuff. Dress your block builder and trade items, just like other online sandbox games.
• Fun sandbox mmo: Make any construction you want: open world building, house building, or even mini castle building games and contests!
• Online game: play this free mmo with people all around the world.
• 3D Free Camera: you control the camera!
• Free game: with Cubic Castles, you can play for free.
• Customize your character: Boy, girl, and lots of dressing up!
• Fresh Updates: New updates arrive all the time. From cars to pets!
Incredible castles and realms in 3D
Decorate your character, use block building to make your realm and add furniture. Compete in large events with multiplayer building contests, fashion shows, and dress up games!
Add pets and create new realms for open world building events.
Have your pets follow you around, feed them, or just use them while you're block building your amazing realms!
Social game: make new friends
You start alone in your realm, but you can leave to make new friends, do some exploration, or even help friends with cooperative play! Online building games taken to the next level!
Create worlds and sell stuff
With Cubic Castles, your imagination is the limit! As you gain MMO levels, you can buy and sell blocks, get dress up clothes, or even realms themselves. Open up a shop and sell stuff for profit!
Not in the creative mood?
That's okay because in Cubic Castles, there is more than just world construction: free building contests, craft stuff, or compete in free parkour games online.
As one of the best building games out there, Cubic Castles will amaze you as you embark on your open world mmo adventure! Castle building will never be quite the same!
Cubic Castles is from Cosmic Cow and has been constantly updated for years, with nearly a million downloads! Download today for free and unleash the creative builder inside you!
Added support for Valentines items 2018
Added groundwork for future updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Banned For A Stupid Reason
Today I was mining out a realm of mine and I looked down at my inventory and I saw a black flowered skirt. As I got to the bottom, I thought “Why wouldn’t it be cool if I did a giveaway but with a vending machine”. When I was done mining I set up the vending machine. First, I put down a flower so you’d get things separately, then I put some berries in so you’d have to work your way to the skirt, finally I put down the skirt after a few things. I put glass over it and set it to 1 Cubit. It told me that it was set to 1 Cubit as well! I then did a holla and let the people come in, no one bought anything. I was surprised for a second then I saw people saying it was set for 1000 Cubits. Apparently people reported me before I had the chance to reset the vending machine to the right price. Soon a Moderator came, Moonkitty, or Mooncat, I can’t remember the name. I left the realm and was going to go put some stuff in my chest room when she came in and told me off. She said “you know what you did” and it really ticked me off because I didn’t mean to do it. She kept reporting me until I got 3 warnings and a ban for 1 day. I know 1 day isn’t a big deal, but it definitely is when you didn’t mean to do something!! I’ve had trouble with the Moderators in the past, but nothing like this has ticked me off so much!
Ok so I still love this game but there's a huge problem I have and I want to ask if there's any advice you can give me or my friends to help me with in this situation.
Ok so there's a few problems so here they are:
1. Random people keep coming to my base and either A stealing or B destroying stuff while I ain't on. Now I have it set up where only trusted ones can build and anyone can visit but somehow they are still able to build so I'm thinking they are hackers and they only seem to strike while I'm not on while my friends are.
2. My friends are getting harassed by people and hackers like breaking stuff and doing other things, I really want to help them out but I don't know what to do, I would buy security locks but I can't.
3. Whenever I place my base in the overworld a padlock appears even though I don't have my base locked so I don't know why and it makes me paranoid.
Those are problems I have and it's making me paranoid and I really don't know what I should do, I really want to help my friends but I don't know how I can help them so if there's any advice you can give me (SonicSmash64) or my friends (friendlylavadude and natalielolipoop775) please let me or them know.
Great On And Off Game But....
So I remember playing this game for a LONG time when it first came out, and I also remember always deleting it and then re-downloading it. It’s very fun and I’d recommended it to many kids (mostly the ages of 7-10) but especially with their parents knowing because I can remember MANY times people on this game got creepy and also many parents don’t know this is an online game. Another thing (and the main reason this game gets a 4 star review from me) is it’s pretty complicated and confusing at first and I think players should have the choice to do a more in depth tutorial.
Overall this game is very fun and deserves nothing less than a 4-star review in my own opinion!
- Cosmic Cow LLC
- 98.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Cosmic Cow Ganes LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 20,000 Cubit Pack $9.99
- 1,000 Cubit Pack $1.99
- 7,500 Cubits $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.