With CubicToDo, you will be able to manage the ToDo in the sense, such as fiddling with three-dimensional cube.
-You can return to the previous page by swiping left.
-You can easily add and pull down lists and items.
-You can edit the list and press and hold the item.
Recommended for applications such
-Project management and work
-Inventory list of travel
-Restaurant list that I want to go
-List of books you want to read and want to watch movies
-List of things you want to do before you die
-Grocery Shopping list
-It is recommended to people to feel that it is a bit difficult with Clear and Toodledo, OmniFocus, task +, Any.Do To-do list, the Wunderlist.
Learn more about the app
* This app is now able to export the item list to Letterspace and Simplenote.
* Fixed a bug that list of badge disappears when you select the list.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, easy to use, helpful. Great
Exactly as advertised
Simple to use list app. Just type and go. I like the fact that it allows you to check off your items as you go.
I like it but I will mostly not use it for a few reasons:
1. Font is too small.
2. I can't reorder them. Would be nice a drag and drop feature like the one in Clear to reorder them.
3. Completed tasks should be instantly removed. I don't need them any more.
- Takuya Ichise
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 tichise. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.