By 3D Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Cube Print app will allow you to monitor the active print jobs on your Cube.
• Use Cube Print to connect to your printer or printers over a local wireless network.
• Cube Print will monitor the status of your printers and prints in progress.
• Use Cube Print to Pause, Resume or Cancel prints from your mobile device.
What's New in Version 3.0
• App renamed to ‘Cube Print’ and updated to only monitor a print on an online Cube or EKOCYCLE Cube.
• Removed ability to create a print file or submit a print.
• Removed Cubify website features like ‘Shop’, ‘Design Feed’, ‘My Shelf’, ‘My Accounts’ etc.
• Updated In-App Help file.
• Other bug fixes, quality improvements and UI/UX changes.
Why must you vibrate and make a sound every time a printer is found or disconnected.
The sole pour pose of the app now is just to view printer status. I don't need my phone to vibrate every time I open the app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: 3D Systems
- © 2016 3D Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.