Cubigo is an app for residents, and their families, to access and interact with services provided by their residential communities.
The following functions are currently available:
" Activities: information signups, reservations and personal reminders for community events.
" Dining: order meals for pickup or delivery, or reserve a table.
" Maintenance: online repair and service requests.
" Transportation: schedule with accurate information and special requests.
" Valet: directly notifies staff when you need your car.
" News: summary gives real-time community news updates.
A personalized calendar and the notification center informs and reminds of upcoming activities that have been signed up for or services requested.
This app is operational only when invited by a residential community after they have implemented the separate Cubigo Administration Software.
For more information about Cubigo for your community, contact your community administration, or Cubigo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show “finished” status on activity overview
- Support readOnly view for activities
- Support rich text field in activities
- Improved deeplinking to activities
- Added custom departure time (billable)
- Bugfix: timezone display for fixed departure times
- Show daily specials
- Improved bottom bar for meal detail view
- Support deeplinking to meal slots & groups
- Bugfix: meal menu could disappear on slower connections
- Bugfix: after saving profile settings, user was returned to the login screen
- Bugfix: app could crash while removing meal order items
- Cubigo International NV
- 77.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cubigo N.V. 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.