Cubiques in augmented reality brings you a collection of challenging puzzles with a minimalistic and incredibly beautiful environment. It's a relaxing game, that is loaded with calming music and sounds that engage players through a fun adventure.
"Sometimes things don't have to be complicated to be a good puzzler, and Cubiques looks like it might use the right side of minimalism."
"If you enjoy minimalist puzzle games on your phone, you'll probably enjoy Cubiques. The art style goes for a Monument Valley kind of aesthetic."
"A minimalistic puzzle platformer reminiscent of Edge."
The main character is a red cube which main objective is to move through all tiles on each level.
* 70 unique and beautiful puzzle levels in augmented reality.
* Simple AR swipe controls.
* Ability to scroll through already played levels providing you a way to track your best score.
* Beautiful 3D isometric design.
* Localized in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Romanian.
* Beautiful graphic design.
* Unique and relaxing music.
* Menu fluid animations.
* Game center leaderboard.
* Metal support added.
Thank you for playing and supporting an indie game developer.
iCloud support added to store levels played and avoid having to start levels from the beginning when playing with multiple devices.
- Dilmer Valecillos
- 189.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 DilmerGames.com - All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.