Cubis Creatures: Free Match 3 Games
By iwin, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slide, Stack and Crack your way to victory in this clever and addictive match 3.
CUBIS®, the #1 Cube puzzler is back, blending old school Cubis + a completely refreshed Cubis to bring you an amazing new puzzle-game experience! Match 3 has never looked like this before! Slide and stack 3 of the same color cubes together, color by color and try to clear the board as quickly as possible. Bomb-away for bonuses, fire lasers to rack up score multipliers and trigger epic chain reactions.
Cubis is a match-3 game unlike any other! Frenetic puzzle action rushes from all sides as you slide, stack, and crack you way to victory. Easy to learn yet difficult to master - only the best and most dedicated players will earn the coveted ‘PERFECT’ rating on every level. Are you up to the challenge?
CUBIS Daily Tournaments
Think you’re the top scoring Cubis player? Get ready for Cubis Daily Tournaments; it’s your chance to show your mad scoring skills. Each day a new Cubis level will be queued for play, igniting a challenge to players around the world to achieve high score domination.
- ENDLESS PLAY: Over 500 amazing handcrafted levels to be played in single mode or tournament mode.
- GLOBAL PLAY: Challenge people worldwide in daily ”Cubis Tournament”
- ACHIEVE GREATNESS: Unlock achievements one by one and see how high you can get your score!
- CLIMB TO THE TOP: Customized Game Center leaderboards - can you get to #1?
What people are saying about CUBIS CREATURES:
- iPhone Quality Index's Top 10 games list
- PocketGamer – 9/10 – Gold Award – “A fantastic and frenetic little puzzler”.
- MacLife – 4.5/5 - “There's nothing puzzling about why Cubis is a blast."
- Best 10 App - “Cubis definitely ranks in the top five amazing and intelligent puzzle iOS apps…”
- TouchArcade – 4.5/5 - "Cubis is both smart and fun".
- Slide to Play - “…Beautiful match-3 Puzzler…”
- Appidemic – “To call it addictive would be an understatement”.
- 148Apps - 4.5/5 – “Puzzle addicts will love the fast-paced puzzle …the online tournaments are a killer feature”.
Sign up now to be the first to learn about sales and promotions from iWin Games! http://signup.iwin.com/mobile/
Dive into all of iWin’s amazing games!
Jewel Quest for Cash
Solitaire Classic Tournaments: Free Solitaire Game
Bubble Town: Best Bubble Shooter Games
Jewel Quest Seven Seas
Deal or No Deal
Jewel Quest Mysteries
Jojo’s Fashion Show 2
What's New in Version 2.1
- IAP Bug Fixed: If you experienced the bug that did not allow you to see all your previously purchased IAPs, please go to the Settings screen in game and tap on “Restore IAP”.
- Stars bug fixed: Now you will SEE all the stars you earn in the game! Hurray!
- Other minor performance optimizations
Loved Cubis for a long time.
I've loved Cubis for a very long while. I go back to the original Cubis and Cubis Gold. It's still one of my favorite games though sometimes I think the timing is unfair, particularly when the goal of clearing the board has been met. I'm sure there are many of us who are waiting impatiently for the new levels. In the meantime, we are probably going a little crazy going back into prior levels for perfect golden pages. It's a great game although timed games make me crazy.
*Tricked me into paying twice*
I too had paid for all the levels and tried restoring multiple times, to no avail. Finally contacted developers who instructed me to do an "In App" purchase, which would automatically restore previous purchases if I had already paid for them.
Well guess what? My previous purchase WAS NOT detected and I was automatically charged $1.99 (for only 4 crappy worlds - not even the complete game I'd already paid for). They were like, "oh well, you must not have paid for them or you wouldn't have been charged." ...You guys messed with the wrong person and are gonna regret it. FTC here I come.
Great Game- ridiculous cost
It's too bad the game developers got so greedy. I love the game, but unbelievable people are sucked in to paying for every new level.
I can understand paying for a game, but I was shocked when I paid for the upgrade and only got level 4 and once completed I was asked to pay for level 5! I was really disappointed because I think it is one of the top 5 games I have played.
Come up with a fair cost and sell it like everyone else and you will still make a fortune.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 07, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 98.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iWin, Inc.
- © 2016 iWin, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock worlds 2-4$1.99
- Unlock World 5$1.99
- Unlock World 6$1.99
- Unlock World 7$1.99
- Unlock World 8$1.99
- Unlock World 9$1.99
- Unlock World 10$1.99
- Unlock World 11$1.99
- Unlock World 12$1.99
- Unlock World 13$1.99