By Distrust Simplicity
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cubits lets you download, view, and save 3D models from Trimble 3D Warehouse, or load your own KMZ files exported from SketchUp. Explore the thousands of high-quality models, including those from the Google Earth building layer, or show off your own projects.
• Load KMZ files exported from SketchUp — sync them using iTunes, or open them from Mail attachments or other apps that support document sharing, such as Dropbox.
• Pan, rotate, and zoom with intuitive, orbit-style multitouch gestures
• Choose your own background colors and style — a solid color or gradient between high and low "sky" colors with optional ground plane
• Pinpoint a model's real-world location on a map
• Take screenshots to sync back to your computer or use in other iPhone apps
• Tweak many custom settings — toggle lighting, textures and axes, change backgrounds, or adjust advanced options like mipmapping
• Enjoy the carefully designed user interface
• Full support for Retina displays
What's New in Version 2.0.2
• Fixes a bug that prevented a tap on the upper left icon from revealing the list of downloaded models
• Automatically opens the model list on startup when no model is currently loaded
• Fixes a bug that would cause searches to fail on iOS8
SketchUp is very powerful with cubits
Email yourself .kmz attachments and open them on your iPad and you get great results. Very beautiful renderings that you can spin around and pinch to zoom very intuitively.
the search results still won't update!!!
I posted two models in the past month and nothing has pulled up relating to them on the search results, which shows that the search results only update when the app updates, which makes the app pretty much useless.