With Cue, it’s easy to find music that everyone will love. Cue uses the power of Spotify’s API to allow you to easily request your favorite songs. All you have to do is create an event, plug in the aux, and invite all your friends. CueBot uses a system of upvotes: the most popular songs climb to the top of the playlist queue.
Cue is perfect for parties, road trips, study sessions, and any event where people are together and enjoying music!
Cue caters to both the event’s host and guests.
* Create and name an event (i.e. Grandma’s Birthday Kickback)
* Select a playlist that will start the event
* Share the event code with your guests
* Type in the event code shared with you by the host
* Upvote the songs in the current playlist to play them sooner
* Search and request any song available on Spotify to be added to the queue
Ratings and Reviews
Cool idea but it's crashing on my iPhone 7+ on iOS 12. Help!
Amazing idea, professional implementation
This app is perfect, it makes queuing music on at a party effortless. With further development it will definitely be an app everyone should have downloaded!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.