Mark and play back parts of your favourite songs with ease. Perfect for choreographers, dancers, composers, instructors, students, karaoke lovers and any music enthusiast looking for a better way to cue up custom song segments for review and practice.
- Easily select in and out points in a song from your playlist
- Add custom cover image to your working tracks
- Perform a quick multi-split on tracks and segments to speed up start of your project
- Add custom labels to your tracks and segments
- Play segments individually or in sequence
- Slow down or speed up playback
- Loop individual segments
- Count down delay
Optimized creation of a new segment from a current playing point with an ability to mark the ending in test-play mode.
Ratings and Reviews
App won’t load my library. Sounded like the concept is right..but poor execution.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to review the app! Versions before 2.0 relied on the tracks being available on the device vs offloaded to the iCloud, in which case the app won't load or play the audio. The new version supports local storing of the tracks as well as loading audio from Files in addition to the Media library. Hope the update works well for you.
You can also contact me via the app with any inquiry or feedback. Thank you for downloading CueMusic!
- Olga Volkova
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Olga Volkova
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock CueMusic $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.