Cues acts as a companion that can remind you to do certain things throughout your day.
Cue (plural cues)
1. An action or event that is a signal for somebody to do something
2. A hint, intimation or guiding suggestion
Do you often forget to drink enough? Do you want to stand up as often as possible to improve your health? No problem, this App lets you create cues, reminding you to perform small tasks such as these during your day.
• Specify a name and a symbol for each cue
• Set period and interval
• Repeat every day or on certain weekdays
• See active cues in Notification Center
Support for iPhone X and later and iPad Pro 3rd gen.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally... just what I needed
This app is exactly what I was looking for. I have a medication that has to taken every 4 hours. The medication apps out there don't allow me to set a rolling reminder for each 4 hours unless I manually enter the three alarms. This app is great because I can set the 4 hour reminders each day at the first dose. I also use this to remind myself to transition between errands on my days off. Great app and FREE as well! Love it!
- Max Hartwig
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Max Härtwig
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.