You’ll love our newest version of Culver’s iPhone app. Its newly designed home screen automatically displays the nearest Culver’s wherever you travel, and with one-touch integration of Apple Maps navigation you can locate it with ease. Share your favorite Flavor of the Day on Facebook and Twitter just like that. Enjoy enhanced displays that make every menu item look all the more delicious. Signing into your MyCulver’s account will even allow you to save your favorite flavors and locations, and so much more.
• MyCulver’s: Sign into your MyCulver’s account and customize your Culver’s app experience. Easily save your favorite Culver’s locations and Flavors of the Day. Plus, receive alerts about tasty offers and promotions.
• Find a Culver’s: Our signature ButterBurger® and Fresh Frozen Custard are always worth the trip. Find the Culver’s location nearest you to get restaurant information, driving directions, hours, Flavor of the Day and more.
• Flavor of the Day: Never miss your favorite flavor of Culver’s creamy and, oh, so decadent Fresh Frozen Custard. Save your favorites and share them on your social networks. Plus, get a flavor forecast so that you can plan ahead.
• Menu & Nutrition: From cooked-to-order ButterBurgers to handcrafted creamy Fresh Frozen Custard sundaes and Concrete Mixers®, there’s a lot of menu to love. Even find nutritional information and allergen info, whether you’re online or off.
• We Love to Hear From You: How can we help? Submit restaurant feedback right from the app and let us know how we’re doing. If you have any feedback, tech issues or questions about the app, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If Sauk City, WI, the home of the original Culver’s, is appearing as your nearest location, please make sure that your location sharing is on within your device settings. Please be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thank you to all of the guests that sent feedback for how to improve the Culver’s App! We’re always providing updates to ensure that every guest is happy with their app experience. This update includes changes to our push notifications– allowing guests to more easily receive our messages.
Ratings and Reviews
Not User Friendly
Tap onto a picture or icon and it doesn't take you directly to the info about that item. If I tap on the Pub Burger special, I don't want to go to the section where I can find info on all foods (where I must search the whole menu database to find it), I want info on the Pub Burger. Take me to the Pub Burger directly. Same goes for daily frozen custard flavors.
Update: after 04/18 update, STILL not user friendly enough. The app is supposed to show me the daily flavor, and other info of the location closest to me, right after the app icon is pressed, or do you say.
Then why does it require me to log on?
I’m not logging onto this app every time, just to find the flavor of the day and my nearest location.
Flavors not described
Ok app but it would be nice if when you click on your locations flavor of the day the resulting page would describe the flavor in the same way it does in your list of favorite flavors when you click on them. This is weird because other than the lack of a description the resulting pages look about the same.
One of the main reasons that I got this app was so that whenever one or more of my selected favorite Culver's locations had one of my favorites as their “flavor of the day” I would get a notification with a cute little tune that would let me know to visit my local store for some frozen custard—WITHOUT having to open the app and f@&$ around searching for stupid flavor forecasts! Because who in the bloody hell has time for that!?!! Get with it, Culver’s! Go back to simple!
- Culver Franchising System, Inc
- 45.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Culver Franchising System Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.