Curate by AWeber
By AWeber Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Curate, you can easily create and send email newsletter digests. Simply share videos, articles, links, and more content from around the web. You can even curate content directly from other mobile apps. Curate will format and build an elegant newsletter that you can edit, personalize and send to your subscribers. Sending email newsletters is a fun simple way to share your expertise and grow an engaged audience.
Sharing valuable curated content is a great addition to any marketing strategy. By sending a curated newsletter, you can establish yourself as an authority in your specific niche. Growing an email list will allow you to connect with an audience who is passionate about the same topics as you.
How does Curate work?
Curate uses your iOS device’s built-in share functionality. When you come across content your subscribers will value, use the share function to send that content to Curate. Curate will automatically pull in relevant information from that content, like a headline, description, and featured image. You can edit any element of the shared content directly from the app.
When you are ready to send, simply review your message and select your list of recipients. Newsletters built in Curate are mobile-responsive and look great on every device.
How will you curate?
* Reduce the time it takes to produce an amazing newsletter for your subscribers
* Engage your subscribers with interesting content they’ll want to read
* Enhance your productivity
* Add articles and content straight from the source – it’s automated
* Build your curated newsletter at your pace, while doing other things, throughout the day
* Even share your own blog posts in a beautiful, automated format
* Become the expert your subscribers trust and talk about
* Effortlessly engage and grow your email list
* Curated content can keep your own products and services top of mind
What are users saying about Curate?
“I think this app is an EXTRAORDINARY addition to Aweber because it allows me to connect with my customers and subscribers on a whole new level, and it's so easy to do. Anything I read during the week that I think my customers can benefit from I'll add to the app and send it maybe 1-2 times a week. So cool.”
Curate is built by the team at AWeber. Anyone can download and use Curate, but sending emails and managing subscribers requires a paid AWeber account. Your AWeber account includes full access to an array of additional web-based tools and mobile apps to help you succeed with email.
Founded in 1998, AWeber currently serves over 100,000 small businesses and professionals with their suite of email marketing and automation tools. Our goal is to help you create and nurture personal and long-lasting relationships with email.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
What's New in 1.2.3 and 1.2.4:
* Extend delight beyond the inbox with a pack of iMessage Holiday Themed Stickers!
* Minor text editing bug fixes.
* Enable iMessage Stickers for everyone running iOS 10+.
What's New in 1.2.2 and 1.2.1:
* Have you ever curated the perfect newsletter? You just can’t bear to let go of it yet. You’re in luck, curators. Now you can decide whether to keep or discard curated content after sending.
* From start to finish, sending curated content to your subscribers is a breeze with Curate. We've added some enhancements behind the scenes to help you more easily send content that your audience will love.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AWeber Systems
- © 2016 AWeber Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.