Curator - collect, organise, present
By Curator & Co Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Best New App
Full support for iPad Pro and iOS 9.
Collect, organise and present your ideas anywhere. Curator is the best mood-board, portfolio and presentation app for creative professionals. Now with Sharing & Collaboration.
It's great in a one-to-one meeting with a client and works equally well on a projector in front of an audience.
Mix websites, text and images from your device or cloud sources like Dropbox, Instagram and more.
• Add websites, images and text notes in a completely visual interface
• Use drag-and-drop to quickly move content
• Present straight from the app, full screen content by design
• Share and collaborate on boards
• Export boards to PDF
Curator has a great Free tier as well as a Premium subscription or one-time purchase that gives you extra features like: Bigger Boards, Group Collaboration, Re-ordering of Boards and High quality PDF export plus unlimited cloud backup (subscription only) and sync between devices.
Curator Premium subscription details;
• The price of the subscription is displayed in the app and is dependent on your iTunes Account country. In the US the monthly subscription is $4.99.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.4.6
This version is a required to maintain syncing capabilities.
We are switching over to a dedicated server and any previous app versions will stop syncing on Jan 30th 2017.
If you are not already on the previous version 3.4.5 we recommend you update to that first as it enables a smoother transition to 3.4.6 in that you will remained logged into the new server without having to manually log in again.
We are investigating issues with Pinterest import and have temporarily removed it.
Please report any issues you encounter.
It just crashes...buggy. not worth the money. Lost 19 bucks! Today is December 5th 2016 and Curator is still buggy. I want my money back. It does not work. A one star represent a useless app, like what curator is. It does not work.
Now is Feb_2017 and begin to see improvements. as of the last update curator havent crashed yet. I will give it three stars and will com back later with updates on my experience on Curator
Nice Ui for useless app
It looks nice. That's it.
PDF export does one image a page. Board doesn't hold an image from a webpage which defeats the whole purpose of a visual bookmarking app. Also only opens sites inside the app itself and you can't get out. If you end up clicking another link while stuck in their garbage browser there are no back buttons so you've just lost your bookmark. Login and sync doesn't work. Confoundingly incompetent integration of its only features. It doesn't need to do much but can't even do that well.
No longer Syncs
Wish I didn't pay for the lifetime subscription. App no longer syncs with my iPad or the servers. Many photos lost, and customer support took a month just to tell me they can't help.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Curator & Co Ltd.
- © 2017 Daniel Nordh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases