App Store Best New App
Collect, organise and present your ideas anywhere. Curator is the best mood-board, portfolio and presentation app for creative professionals.
It's great in a one-to-one meeting with a client and works equally well on a projector in front of an audience.
Mix websites, text and images from your device or cloud sources like Dropbox, Instagram and more.
• Add websites, images and text notes in a completely visual interface
• Use drag-and-drop to quickly move content
• Present straight from the app, full screen content by design
• Share and collaborate on boards
• Export boards to PDF
Curator has a great Free tier as well as a Premium subscription or one-time purchase that gives you extra features like: Bigger Boards, Re-ordering of Boards and High quality PDF export plus unlimited cloud backup (subscription only) and sync between devices.
Curator Premium subscription details;
• The price of the subscription is displayed in the app and is dependent on your iTunes Account country. In the US the monthly subscription is $4.99.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Fixes an issue which made importing images from Dropbox fail.
Ratings and Reviews
Create great mood boards and presentations using features like Multitasking and Drag & Drop.
Constant crash and buggy updates
Put my faith into this concept app from the start, but the good idea was just too good for the company to keep up with. Constant updates to fix ever present bugs, coupled with Apple’s changes, leads to a design that looks good from the outside with Pinterest-like boards, but under the hood there’s nothing but a monthly bill and half-filled promises of exports, back-ups and new features.
All glitz. Call an exterminator for the bugs. Don’t put any effort into the creation of boards or albums. They will be gone next time there’s an update or when you restart. Their promise of having back ups is reliable with its unreliability.
Curator is a clean, minimal app that's perfect for curating, organizing and ordering images for exhibitions and publications. I haven't found any other app that does the job so easily and efficiently. I haven't experienced any problems such as crashing. I'd love to see a few more features in the future, such as the ability to create duplicate boards and copy images from one board to another.
- Curator & Co Ltd.
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Daniel Nordh
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.