No cash for valet? No worries! Conveniently pay and tip for valet parking with CurbStand at over 170 restaurants and venues in Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas and Austin. Just look for our bright yellow umbrellas and the CurbStand logo as you pull up. More cities coming soon!
- Open the app to find nearly 400 CurbStand locations.
- Simply drop off your keys with the valet attendant, and check-in on the CurbStand app with your ticket.
- When you're ready to leave just open the app, tap “Request Car” when you’re ready to leave and we’ll tell you what time to come outside and pick up your car. No more waiting. (not yet available at all locations)
- Pay and tip in the app after you get your car.
You’ll wonder how you ever used valet parking before CurbStand. And if you don’t usually valet park, we bet you’ll start now.
This version contains bug fixes and UI/UX improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
When you try to open the app it immediately crashes. It used to work about 9 months ago, but hasn't worked since.
Does not open
The app does not work and does not even open when I try to open it. One of the worst and unreliable apps ever.
Don't use unless you want to be charged twice. Once by card, then by cash when you leave...
Paid through curbstand in DTLA by card, and the app charged my credit card when I checked in my car at valet. When I went to pick up my car, valet said the car had not been paid for and there was no confirmation of payment. This was a different valet shift, so there was no way to confirm in person either. Valet made me pay another 7$ to retrieve my car, after my card was already charged by the app when I checked it in. I just paid the valet AGAIN in cash and left bc it's not worth my time and effort to come back the next day to argue over 7$.
- Curbstand, LLC.
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © CurbStand Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.