By Cureatr Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** To use this application, you must be affiliated with a supported Hospital, Health System, or Medical School. If you don't see your institution listed in the Institution field of the registration page, please contact us to get verified.
Cureatr is a HIPAA-compliant care collaboration and communication platform for physicians, nurses, and other members of the care team. It is designed to be fast and easy to use. Similar to GroupMe or Facebook Messenger, Cureatr allows you to message groups or individuals, but it is secure and private to meet HIPAA standards.
Use Cureatr to communicate with your team on the wards, consult services, or any colleague inside or outside of the hospital to coordinate better patient care and share information more efficiently. Since Cureatr is HIPAA-compliant, you can freely share patient information, rather than having to rely on slower and less secure methods like reply-all emails, SMS, or pagers.
Cureatr was created by young doctors from Mount Sinai Hospital and Columbia University to solve common, everyday problems faced by all healthcare providers.
1) Real-time 1-to-1 and group messaging that is encrypted and HIPAA-compliant
2) Time-stamped read receipts show when messages are received by each user
3) Collaborative checklists and workflows for true collaboration on critical processes
4) Patient-centric messaging to provide a patient context to messages
5) Care Transition Notifications that alert the care team of patient location and diagnoses
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Improved tap handling in the messaging area