CURIO gives you access to local recommendations from award-winning chefs, artists, proprietors and talented creative minds. We give you a curated feed of their favorite spots, experiences and local perspectives. You get an insightful, visual way to explore the city.
Now featuring the personal recommendations of over 100+ locals including:
+ Chef Barbara Lynch, Multi-James Beard Award, Boston
+ Carla Fernandez, NY Times Featured Designer, Mexico City
+ Stuart Brioza + Nicole Krasinski, Statebird Provisions, San Francisco
+ Michelle White, Curator at Menil Collection, Dallas
+ Timothy Hollingsworth, Otium / James Beard Award, Los Angeles
+ Hollis Wong-Wear, Grammy Nominated Artist, Seattle
And many more talented creatives and artists in each city!
- Recommendations for the best restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shops, and beloved places
- The personal favorites and insights from our local curators
- Beautiful, visual design to highlight the best of the city
- Map functionality to help you explore the neighborhoods and see what’s closeby you
- Save your favorites in a list to help plan your trip on the go
- New cities including Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, San Francisco, Buenos Aires, Berlin, and more! (with cities added monthly).
It’s like having your very own city guide written by the best chefs and creatives in town.
Lovingly designed and created in Seattle, WA
We've revamped our UI and added curated lists so you can explore by your styles and interests.
- Fixed header and UI for iphone 10 and ios 11! Uggh (that poor menu icon was streeeetched)
- Added lists like "The Design Guide to the City" and "Where the Best Chefs Eat and Drink"
- More cities including Amsterdam and Miami!
Let us know what cities you want to see next or if you have a talented local you would like to nominate for a profile and list!
Ratings and Reviews
Best city guide yet! I love app and this idea!
I recently spent time traveling in Paris and Berlin and used this for the first time, everywhere we went was awesome! I was so happy to not waste my time going to crappy places!! Can't wait til they add all the cities. This is a good app.
I enjoy this app because it puts a fun spin on traveling and connects you directly to the locals.
This is a very interesting city exploration app. You choose a local guide who shares similar interests with you and then check out a list of his or her recommendations of places to check out. Hope they add San Francisco soon.
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Wyykid, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.