Reached #1 in the Education category!
An App Store Hall of Fame Inductee!
Curious George needs your child’s help at the zoo – waking, cleaning and feeding the animals! The Curious George: Zoo Animals app is a fun, engaging and educational way to learn all about the animal kingdom.
Features & Benefits:
• An interactive 3D pop-up menu to explore the zoo
• Narrations by The Man With The Yellow Hat
• Movies of animals in their natural habitat
• Fun facts about animals’ most and least favorite foods
• Interactive wake up calls including petting, rocking and talking to the animals
• Super games that reinforce and extend learning across sorting ability, memory and reasoning skills
• Do-it-yourself digital zoo pictures created with stickers and backgrounds
• Sticker rewards for completing tasks
• Easy to use – simply tap, drag and rub to play
• And much more!
- App Preview
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste your money
You pay $2.99 just for the first chapter. My son came back in 5 minutes saying he needed to go to the next episode. You're gonna keep paying 2-4 times before your child finish the game.
Pay to much
The game cost money and you can’t really play you have to pay in the game . Stupid very stupid
My 2yr old LOVES it!
My two year old son has a few pages worth of apps on our iPad (yes, I know what some are thinking, but they highly educational, thank you very much ;) and this is definitely in his top row of favorite apps. Yes, you do have to purchase the other adventures, but they're only .99 and if your child is in to Curious George like mine, then it's well worth it. We've only had problems after first purchasing a new world, or whatever you call them! I've noticed if I delete it and re-download it, it works much better. It may say it costs .99 even after you've already paid for it, but immediately after clicking "buy" it will let you know it's free because you have already purchased it (just make sure it's on the same iTunes account). We've had this game about a year and he still loves to play it. I highly recommend for younger children and I do want to note, The Man in the Yellow Hat is great, so informative and very, very kind.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- 544.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2016 © Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- In-App Purchases
- Curious George at the Zoo - Deep Freeze $0.99
- Curious George at the Zoo - Old MacDonald's FARM $0.99
- Curious George at the Zoo - The Outback $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.