If your child is curious what’s inside his toys or wants to unscrew things like clocks or cars - try Curious Kid games series! Great series enabling deep look inside toys!
If you want to take apart a clock this game is what you need!
This app will also be joyful practice when learning reading the time.
In this edutainment game we give your child the opportunity to play with unscrewing a clock, putting it back together and learning telling the time. During play child gets familiar with how a clock is built and how to read time.
Great game features:
- build a clock face by yourself (put hours, minutes and clock hands in the right places)
- play with interactive clock that comes with movable hour and minutes hands, designed especially for kids!
- have a great fun unscrewing an alarm clock mechanism
- play smart puzzle putting clock parts back together
- discover an easy and fun way to teach your kids time reading with analog and digital clocks
- watch scenes to link hours with actions and learn telling the time correctly
- look into smart hints to develop reading the time
We’ve designed this game together with educators and parents to provide safe environment that allows exploration and inspires learning!
If you have a child aged 5-9 years this game is a must!
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook and know more about upcoming games in Curious Kid Game series!
Galante Games is a team of designers and engineers dedicated to create best education and entertainment apps for kids. Thanks to our apps children are able to safely and creatively explore the world around them.
We support children’s development as best as we can, so please, help us make this application better. If you have any suggestions, remarks or comments, let us know, send us an email!
Feel free to contact us!
Great first interactive time telling game for children.
What time is it? Let’s find out by learning and practicing.
Help your child learn to tell time and understand schedules with this fun game.
Please rate us if you like the game. It means a lot to us.
Have fun - play and learn!
In this update:
minor bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.