One small app, one huge world of curiosity building fun.
Our ever-expanding world of videos, books and games helps kids age 2-7 develop the skills they need for life. And we don’t just mean math and literacy…
• Curiosity & problem solving brought to life by characters like Curious George
• Social & emotional skills with wonderfully illustrated cartoons
• Creative expression with step-by-step tutorials from kids their own age
• Mindfulness with their favorite characters (and some new ones too)
• New words and new languages learned through stories and songs
The app is personalized to meet your kid’s needs and fuel their curiosity – so they get the right things, at the right age.
Plus, it’s 100% worry-free for parents. No ads, no external links, no weird videos.
Curious World brings your children:
• More than 100 replayable kids games created by learning experts
• Entertaining and educational videos
• Read-along books featuring beloved characters
• Up to 4 child profiles to personalize each learning journey
Curious World features kids' favorites such as:
• Curious George
• Sid the Science Kid
• Mac & Izzy
• Kit 'n' Kate
• Olly the Little White Van
• A Rhino Named Paul
• Melia & Jo
• Scout & the Gumboot Kids
• Get Crafty
A fun and unique kids learning experience, Curious World offers:
• Exclusive and original content – only available in Curious World
• A personalized journey based on your child’s age
• Learning activities chosen by education experts across reading, science, math, art & more
• Access to your favorite Curious World games and books offline
• Curious George iMessage stickers
• Availability on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
Curious World games, videos and books cover the following key learning areas:
• Science: Scientific thinking, Inquiry & wonder, Cause & effect, Living things, Earth
• Math: Numbers & symbols, Adding, Subtracting, Patterns, Sorting, Math models
• Language & Literacy: Early reading, Vocabulary building, Word recognition, Comprehension, Listening skills, Stories, Nursery Rhymes
• Executive Function: Attention, Working memory Planning & organizing, Cognitive flexibility, Logic and reasoning
• Creative Expression: Creative thinking, Colors & shapes, Visual arts, Music and Songs, Dance & movement
• Social & Emotional: Perspective taking, Relationship building, Self-regulation, Collaboration
• Family & Community: About me, Daily routines & traditions, Home and school, Safety, Community jobs
• Health & Wellbeing: Sleep, Exercise, Nutrition, Mindfulness, Healthy Habits
Kidscreen Best Learning App and Best Game App (Smartphone)
Teachers’ Choice Awards for the Family, National Parenting Product Awards
Cynopsis Kids Imagination Awards – Tablet Based App
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS?
We are committed to delivering the best experience for our users.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
Curious World is free to download and allows users to create a child profile to access select content and features curated for your child’s age.
With a Curious World subscription, you will receive:
• Unlimited access to exclusive games, videos and books – new content added monthly!
• A personalized experience for your child
• Ability to create up to 4 child profiles
• Access to the Parent Dashboard to track your child’s activities
• A safe and ad-free learning environment
When you sign up for the Curious World subscription, you will be charged directly on your iTunes account. The subscription will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in the Apple Account Settings.
Only $7.99 per month or $64.99 per year.
App only accessible in USA
Requires iOS 8+
The StoryBots are back! Enjoy great new videos featuring some of our favorite curious little creatures.
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrated beyond hope
I have been a subscriber for almost a year and very recently have been unable to access games for my child - these games are shown as being locked and requiring a subscription (which I have). There is no online support for this app, only an FAQ site with an email address on a separate webpage. When trying to troubleshoot I tried to re-subscribe with no success (told me I'm already a subscriber which I already knew) and also deleted and reinstalled the app with similar results. The fact that I've paid almost $90 over the past 11 months and these issues exist disgusts me. I just canceled my subscription and recommend anybody encountering similar issues to do the same ASAP. Also recommend anybody else considering this app to walk away. Extremely frustrating experience - these guys will take your money but not support you when issues arise.
I feel cheated and my children’s education abused
The totality of this whole experience of purchasing and using this application began very pleasurable educational and enlightening as a parent for my child however recently I’ve noticed over the past 5 to 6 months I have not been able to login and it shows me clearly in my account settings that I am paid up until March 12 of 2019 however it is trying to make me take a temporary subscription ends in a $64 a fee however the subscription that I have now is only $29 is the app developer doing this because they are going up on the price of the app so they are punishing their long-term customers without any prior knowledge they are just doing this and then you have to re-subscribe even know your subscription is not over there capitalize into making more money which is defrauding the public and consumers
Hello, we’re really sorry to hear about the issues you’ve been experiencing with Curious World! If you could please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you’ve been using to try and log in, we’d love to sort this out for you. If you haven’t logged in in five months, it’s likely that you will need to delete and re-install the app following our move to Kidsy (as if you have an older app, it will be connecting to the prior owner’s systems).
We have not increased the price of the app since you signed up, but you may have received a special offer when you first joined. We endeavor to ensure our pricing is fair, and reflects the effort and attention which go in to maintaining Curious World.
Where is customer support?
I have been subscribed to this for a couple years now and today I’m left wondering why this company doesn’t have any resources dedicated to customer retention or support? We can’t access the app at all, but the main issue is the little pop ups saying we can’t aren’t very informative or reassuring for an app with no one to troubleshoot with. When I click “support” from the App Store, it goes to an “oops!” page.
They should message everyone with the app to let them know what’s going on, what they’re doing to fix it, and when they expect to resolve the issue, at the very least. Depending on how long or often this occurs, maybe a refund?
We loved this app, and this is the first we have experienced an issue, but the lack of resolution or ability to contact is sketchy.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Huge apologies that this has been your experience with our customer service. During the transition from HMH to Kidsy we unfortunately encountered some issues – specifically around handling some code changes and email switchovers - which resulted in the transition being patchier than expected. We have taken the time to fix every issue for individual customers and ensure our customer service is now running smoothly, so that this issue should not happen again. Sorry again about this, and we hope that Curious World continues to be an app you love!
- Kidsy Ltd
- 216.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kidsy Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Annual Membership $64.99
- Curious World $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.