Feed curious minds as kids play 1,000+ educational games, videos and books while shaping their own learning adventure! Award winning app, Curious World, offers ad-free activities curated by early learning experts for kids 2-7. And new content is added every month.
Curious World brings your children:
• More than 100 replayable kids games created by learning experts
• Entertaining and educational videos
• Read-along books featuring beloved characters
• Up to 4 child profiles to personalize each learning journey
• New content added monthly
• 100% safe and ad-free
Curious World features kids favorites such as:
• Curious George
• Sid the Science Kid
• Mac & Izzy
• TaDa Kids
• Kit 'n' Kate
• Olly the Little White Van
• A Rhino Named Paul
• Melia & Jo
• Scout & the Gumboot Kids
• Get Crafty
• And many more!
A trusted early learning environment, Curious World is a:
• Winner of the 2017 Kidscreen Best Learning App and Best Game App (Smartphone)
• Winner of the 2017 Teachers’ Choice Awards for the Family
• Winner of the 2016 National Parenting Product Awards
• Winner of the Cynopsis Kids Imagination Awards – Tablet Based App
• Hub for books from 17 Caldecott Medal Winners, 15 National Book Award Winners, 48 Pulitzer Prize Winners and more
A fun and unique kids learning experience, Curious World offers:
• Exclusive and original content – only available in Curious World
• A personalized journey based on your child’s age
• Learning activities chosen by education experts across reading, science, math, art & more
• Access to your favorite Curious World games and books offline
• Curious George iMessage stickers
• Availability on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
Curious World games, videos and books cover the following key learning areas:
• Science: Scientific thinking, Inquiry & wonder, Cause & effect, Living things, Earth
• Math: Numbers & symbols, Adding, Subtracting, Patterns, Sorting, Math models
• Language & Literacy: Early reading, Vocabulary building, Word recognition, Comprehension, Listening skills, Stories, Nursery Rhymes
• Executive Function: Attention, Working memory Planning & organizing, Cognitive flexibility, Logic and reasoning
• Creative Expression: Creative thinking, Colors & shapes, Visual arts, Music and Songs, Dramatic play, Dance & movement, Art and culture
• Social & Emotional: Perspective taking, Relationship building, Self-regulation, Collaboration
• Family & Community: About me, Daily routines & traditions, Home and school, Safety, Community jobs
• Health & Wellbeing: Sleep, Exercise and Sports, Nutrition, Mindfulness, Healthy Habits
Plus, kids will enjoy exploring special collections around Animals, Wheels, Arts & Crafts, Food, and Space!
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS?
We are committed to delivering the best experience for our users.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious World is free to download and allows users to create a child profile to access select content and features curated for your child’s age.
With a Curious World subscription, you will receive:
• Unlimited access to exclusive games, videos and books – new content added weekly!
• A personalized experience for your child
• Ability to create up to 4 child profiles
• Access to the Parent Dashboard to track your child’s activities
• A safe and ad-free learning environment
When you sign up for the Curious World subscription, you will be charged directly on your iTunes account. The subscription will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in the Apple Account Settings.
Only $7.99 per month or $64.99 per year.
App only accessible in USA
Requires iOS 8+
- New TadaKids alphabet videos
- New Number Rumble videos
- Series 2 of How to Make
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrated beyond hope
I have been a subscriber for almost a year and very recently have been unable to access games for my child - these games are shown as being locked and requiring a subscription (which I have). There is no online support for this app, only an FAQ site with an email address on a separate webpage. When trying to troubleshoot I tried to re-subscribe with no success (told me I'm already a subscriber which I already knew) and also deleted and reinstalled the app with similar results. The fact that I've paid almost $90 over the past 11 months and these issues exist disgusts me. I just canceled my subscription and recommend anybody encountering similar issues to do the same ASAP. Also recommend anybody else considering this app to walk away. Extremely frustrating experience - these guys will take your money but not support you when issues arise.
Where is customer support?
I have been subscribed to this for a couple years now and today I’m left wondering why this company doesn’t have any resources dedicated to customer retention or support? We can’t access the app at all, but the main issue is the little pop ups saying we can’t aren’t very informative or reassuring for an app with no one to troubleshoot with. When I click “support” from the App Store, it goes to an “oops!” page.
They should message everyone with the app to let them know what’s going on, what they’re doing to fix it, and when they expect to resolve the issue, at the very least. Depending on how long or often this occurs, maybe a refund?
We loved this app, and this is the first we have experienced an issue, but the lack of resolution or ability to contact is sketchy.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Huge apologies that this has been your experience with our customer service. During the transition from HMH to Kidsy we unfortunately encountered some issues – specifically around handling some code changes and email switchovers - which resulted in the transition being patchier than expected. We have taken the time to fix every issue for individual customers and ensure our customer service is now running smoothly, so that this issue should not happen again. Sorry again about this, and we hope that Curious World continues to be an app you love!
A Must Get!
This is the best app for children. It is always changing and it is all educational. My daughter is 2 1/2 and she loves it! I know that she will be learning and expressing herself without seeing things that are not age appropriate. It is worth the money and if you can't afford it have someone (grandparent, relative, or friend) get it for you (instead of another stuffed animal or shirt). Happy learning and growing!!
- Kidsy Ltd
- 191.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kidsy Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Curious World $7.99
- Curious World $64.99
- Curious World $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.