The #1 app for parents who want to fuel their child’s curiosity, boost academic skills & build a lifelong love of learning… All with the help of Curious George.
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING:
***** “As an early childhood educator, reading specialist, & mom, I have found Curious World to be the best app out there for young children & worth every penny!”
***** “My daughter loves this app because of the fun games & craft videos! I love this app because I can trust that what she’s doing is safe, fun & even educational!”
EXPLORE A WORLD OF CURIOSITY-BUILDING FUN!
Our ever-expanding world of educational games, books & videos was developed by learning experts to help kids aged 2-7 develop the skills they need for life. And we don’t just mean math & literacy…
• Curiosity & problem solving brought to life by characters like Curious George, Arthur & StoryBots
• Social & emotional skills + mindfulness with wonderfully illustrated cartoons
• Craft activities & creative expression with step-by-step tutorials from kids their own age
• New words & new languages learned through stories & songs
• Mind expanding activities like coding & sign language games
WHY LEARN WITH CURIOUS WORLD?
• They’ll be entertained for hours with hundreds of educational games, books & videos
• Expertly selected content designed to deliver playful learning experiences & inspire a lifelong passion for discovery
• Boost academic knowledge & build essential life skills - preparing them for the future
• Updated weekly so there are always new things to discover
• 100% safe & worry-free for parents: no ads, no external links, no weird videos
• Content is curated based on age so the app grows with them. You can also add up to 4 child profiles
• In the parent’s dashboard, you have guidance & insight into what they’re learning: see what ignites their curiosity & be a part of their learning adventure
• We encourage offscreen time & creative play
• Access your favorite Curious World games & books offline
WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING:
***** “The books are great: Full-color, engaging, actual print books presented in digital format. Kids can read by themselves or be read to & can choose to have the text highlighted as it's being read.” - Common Sense Media
***** “Curious World is packed full of different types of activities to entertain & educate children. From videos to sit back & watch, to suggested craft activities, it's a great source of inspiration & learning for children.” - The Educational App Store
• Kidscreen Best Learning App & Best Game App (Smartphone)
• Teachers’ Choice Awards for the Family, National Parenting Product Awards
• Cynopsis Kids Imagination Awards – Tablet-Based App
CURIOUS WORLD ALLOWS KIDS TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN LEARNING PATH ACROSS THE FOLLOWING 8 KEY LIFE SKILLS:
• Language & literacy
• Executive function, working memory & problem solving
• Creative expression including arts, crafts, music & dance
• Social & emotional development
• Family & community & safety
• Health & wellbeing
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
We are committed to delivering the best experience for our users.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR CURIOUS WORLD SUBSCRIPTION
Curious World is free to download & allows users to create a child profile to access select content & features curated for your child’s age.
When you sign up for the Curious World subscription, you'll be charged directly on your iTunes account. The subscription will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. Subscriptions may be managed & auto-renewal may be turned off in the Apple Account Settings.
Only $7.99 per month or $64.99 per year.
App only accessible in USA
Requires iOS 8+
Did you know that most cars use over 24 computers? Learn more about how coding is used all around us with new book series Coding is Everywhere!
*Clay Time: New Episodes*
We welcome Alice the Kangaroo, Martha the Mole, Barry the Elephant and more to the app to help us grow our imaginations and develop our social emotional skills.
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works
This App would be awesome but seems to have issues. Even though I got the subscription the content remained locked for most of the day, even though it said my subscription was active. At some random point it finally opened up, what changed I’ll never know. Now for 2 days it opens and works, but there is no sound. It’s not my tablet because we can hear every other App and sound, but this one is just silent no matter what I try. And the sound REALLY matters for almost everything, especially since my 3 year old doesn’t read yet. No sound makes it basically unplayable. Like I said, the content would be awesome and when it did work for a brief amount of time he loved it. But I’m frustrated at the wasted hours I’ve spent trying to get this thing to work correctly. PS...the iPad is brand new and in perfect working order. Hope someone can help!!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks so much for getting in touch with us about this! Our development team are investigating the problem and we should have a fix very soon for you. If you could please email email@example.com with your account email, we'll be able to make sure you receive all the subscription time you've paid for.
Worked great at first, waiting for a fix
I downloaded the free version and my kids loved it. They kept asking me to unlock the rest of the stuff so I went ahead and bought a month. My kids were on it non stop so I let my month subscription renew. However, there was some technical issue that signed everyone out of their account. A week has gone by and I’m still unable to access what I paid for. The part that bothers me the most is that my kids keep asking me to “fix George” and there is nothing I can do! The tech support people are really nice and they are easy to get a hold of. However, as I stated, a week has gone by and the problem still isn’t fixed. That is the ONLY reason I didn’t give it 5 stars. Other than that, my 2 year old and 4 year old LOVE this app!
The only good app for a 2-year-old and up
After I could only assume was 100 kids app I downloaded and deleted, I came across this one. When I downloaded the app I was disappointed that it was a monthly subscription. But I figured I'll try it for a month. My son ended up loving it. And I still wasn't to convinced on it till I noticed he was repeating color, numbers and attempting to sing along. After that I was sold. I wish there where more app for kids around 2 year old but this app has a lot to offer and very user friendly. When we are out to dinner we place him in a high chair hand him my phone and he keeps him entertained. I can honestly say it's worth the 7.99 monthly!!!
- Kidsy Ltd
- 379.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Kidsy Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Annual Membership $64.99
- Curious World $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.