Current - debit card for teens
By Finco Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Current is the debit card and app made for teens (and parents). It is a smart and convenient way to give teens allowance and reward chores without having to run to the ATM for cash. And it has tools to help teens become smart spenders, including savings goals, round-up savings, and the ability to check your balance. Current gives teens all the tools they need to learn how to budget money and start the journey to financial responsibility.
Parents get visibility into their teens spending with real-time alerts that show where transactions are happening, providing peace of mind and the information they need to help their teens make good spending decisions. Current is easy to setup and works with your existing bank. If you like the ease convenience of online banking and bill pay, you will love using Current for your family.
- Visibility into your child’s spending with real-time alerts
- Schedule allowance in advance so it happens automatically
- Send money to your kids instantly
- Add multiple parents, caregivers, aunts, uncles and grandparents to your account
- Connects to your existing bank -- no need to apply for a new bank account
- A Visa® debit card that lets you spend where you want, including your favorite websites
- Always know your balance so you know how much you can spend
- Request money from your parents for special occasions or emergencies
- Round-up savings, so you can save a little every time you spend
- Track your progress against savings goals
- Complete chores and get paid for them fast
- A wallet for spending, saving and giving to charity
- Give money to siblings and friends directly from the app
- Pause the card right from your phone so it can’t be used if you misplace or lose it
- The latest security, including an EVM chip on each debit card
- No overdraft fees -- transactions larger than the card balance are declined
- No minimum balances, transfer requirements, or hidden fees
- Not a credit card and safer than cash
It is never too early to learn financial responsibility. Give your kids a budgeting app as soon as they get a smartphone, so they can start to learn how to budget as in middle school and learn good habits they can carry into high School, college and beyond.
Download the Current app, today!
All transactions via the iOS app are private (there’s no public feed).
This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.3.17
We're back in the office and working on exciting new features. In the meanwhile, here are some minor bug fixes.
Love the Card and App, hate the daily updates
I got the card for my son to learn to manage money in the soon to be cashless society. For that, it works great. Transfers are easy and seamless. He doesn’t get paid for chores, but can earn extra cash by doing ‘add-ons’ and this app makes it easy to compensate him for that. The thing I hate, loath actually, are the daily app updates. Why can’t the app have monthly feature releases like many others? Why do I have to updates multiple times a week? For that reason, if there is a better service, use it! Don’t get trapped by the constant updates. Yeah, I’m a little OCD, but I feel all the updates would bother anyone!
Wow!!! 7 updates during October!!!!
9 updates in November!!! They say ‘it’s under control.’
7 updates in December!!!! Dropping one star!