All the content of the most popular annual resource in internal medicine--in a skill-building flashcard format
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment Flashcards contains 80 topics drawn from the pages of the core CMDT text that facilitate your analysis of test cases and enhances your recall of internal medicine topics. Included in this handy, quick-reference sourcebook are all topics within the Internal Medicine Clerkship Curriculum, as well as additional material pertaining to CMDT coverage. Organized according the Core Curriculum of the Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine, the flashcards cover over 80 core topics that encompass fundamental concepts, common conditions, presentations, treatment approaches, and diseases seen by general practitioners in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
The flashcards utilize content from CMDT, Quick Answers, and Lange Pathophysiology to provide a case-based application that tests key concepts in clinical reasoning, clinical problem-solving, and recognition of essential clinical facts. The second edition of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment Flashcards features updated, refreshed content throughout, making it the most indispensable--and current--clerkship prep tool available. Now more than ever, it's required reading for every medical and nursing student, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, house officer, and practicing physician.
• Covers 80 topics among the most common in internal medicine--ideal as a learning and exam prep tool for medical and nursing students, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, house officers, and practicing physicians
• Questions review salient features; how to think through the problem; essentials of diagnosis and general considerations; symptoms and signs; differential diagnosis; laboratory, imaging and procedural findings; and treatments
• Based on CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment, the leading annually updated textbook of internal medicine
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The search tool shows you choices of words that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. It also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a topic very easily. You can also create notes and bookmarks to enhance your learning. Your progress on each card is tracked so you can pick up right where you left off. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
This interactive app is based on the full content of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment Flashcards, 2E (LANGE CURRENT Series) by McGraw-Hill.
Gene R. Quinn, MD, MS
Division of Cardiovascular Disease
Department of Medicine
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Nathaniel W. Gleason, MD
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD
Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Department of Medicine
University of California
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine Media LLC
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.