The LOOP® app makes it incredibly easy to wirelessly control, program and synchronize your aquarium lighting, wave pumps, return pumps and much more.
- Locally connect wirelessly to any Current USA LOOP® compatible product via Bluetooth®
- Easily control aquarium lighting, wave pumps and return pumps
- See and hear realistic, on-demand weather effects
Orbit Marine IC LED Lighting
- Program your daily lighting schedule including sunrise, sunset, daytime & lunar colors
- Manually adjust the lights to your favorite color using the color sliders
- Set a daily weather forecast or randomize throughout the day
Simulate natural weather effects on-demand, including:
- Rolling clouds (with audio) and random clouds
- Approaching storm (with audio)
- Lightning & rain storms
- Multiple moon and lunar lighting effects
eFlux Wave Pumps
- Connect and control 3 channels of eFlux wave pumps
- Choose from wave/short pulse, surge/long pulse or stream/steady flow mode
- Adjust flow from 0-100% and wave frequency
- On-demand FEED mode turns pumps off for 10 minutes for fish & coral feeding
- Primary/secondary mode allows pumps to synch/anti-synch flow
- Optional night mode syncs wave pumps with lights, reducing flow at night
eFlux DC Return Pumps
- Wirelessly control and set flow rate
- On-demand FEED mode
- Manual on/off control
- View current water temperature
- Set min/max levels
- Listen and relax to realistic weather and ocean sounds found in nature
Please Note: Prior to using this app, all components need to be connected to a LOOP® Blueooth® Controller.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is for the Current Orbit USA Bluetooth controller. These guys have delivered yet another fantastic product at a fantastic price. I am running a nano tank (Instagram: hobby_sci) on their products and you cannot beat the price on the quality that they delivered for such a system anywhere!
This app does exactly as promised, and anyone who says otherwise probably hasn't figured out how to connect it, which is sad because it is one of the easiest systems to use in the entire aquarium hobby! It for sure deserves 5 stars.
Bluetooth, only if you $$
I was excited to download this app and use it with my LED lights and wave makers. I must have sat there for over an hour trying to pair the control unit with the remote to the app with no success. I finally went to good ole Googled for help only to find out I was missing a piece. No where does it say anywhere within the app or in any of my instructions of any current USA that I have. No where does it tell you that you have to have/buy an extra piece that’s an extra $100 to use with the app. You would think that the control head unit was already Bluetooth capable, but nope.... disappointing!!
Works well, but buttons aren’t explained
There are features/buttons that have no explanation so I have no idea what they are doing or could potentially do for my loop system. Other issue was the manual shows the wave pump order incorrectly for install. I was trying to adjust the intensity of the wave pump that was blasting my tank inhabitants to discover the manual was wrong in the pump plug position. After that was corrected I had no idea what some of the features were since some buttons are left unexplained.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.