Bad words galore! With this FREE soundboard, you can unleash profanity to your hearts desire in 38 different languages. Curse Quick is a simple multilingual profanity soundboard app that makes it easy to drop swear words at a moment's notice. With 15 different phrases and 38 languages, there's no limit to the amount of obscenities you can create!
We recorded our curse words with skilled native speakers in a variety of languages/dialects: Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Croatian, Dutch, Egyptian, English, DOG*, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Jamaican, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Nepali, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quebec French, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Swahili, Swedish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yoruba, Zulu.
Curse Quick is also a great tool for learning bad words in other languages. Here are some of the things you can do once you get fluent in Curse Quick:
1. Impress your family by speaking dozens of languages. 15 phrases is enough to fake it.
2. Shock strangers who are having a conversation in their native language. Drop the F-bomb and run.
3. Cuss out your boss without any consequences. When you do, say it means "I love this job" and you'll be fine.
* Yes. A real dog.
Removed a button
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of fun
Had a great time as a native Armenian I appreciate it being included.
I laughed out loud
This is such a great idea with so many languages. My favorite language is English Bulldog.
A fun app
A great way to learn curses in other languages.
- John Konya
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © John Konya
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.