I learn cursive writing (lite)
By Jean-Laurent de Morlhon
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Serpodile offers a new method for learning cursive writing by decomposing the 26 letters of the alphabet in 13 basic shapes (circle, candy cane...) using visual and audio directions.
4 basic shapes and 6 letters are available in this free lite version. The full version is available in the app store with all 13 basic shapes and 26 letters at https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/cursiveshd/id611725294
Each screen includes :
* A colorful frame to help children orient themselves in space (ground, sky, beginning/green, ending/red )
* A letter or a basic shape
* Verbal instructions to draw the letter or basic shape
* A green arrow showing where to start and a red dot showing where to stop
* A carefully crafted minimalistic interface helps children stay focused. Even the interface hide itself during drawing.
The drawing direction is checked by the app. While the drawing is not done correctly, the child is corrected until he succeeds.
This method has been build and tested by occupational therapists (OT). This method is particularly adapted for children having disabilities like dyspraxia and autism, but is of course of great help for children just trying to learn to write cursive letters.
This application is a digital version of an existing writing method available as erasable workbooks at http://serpodile.com.
In our opinion, your privacy matters more than some marketing statistics. This app does not contain any sort of tracking code, nor does it collect nor transmit any data on the usage of our app. This app does not contain in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 2.2.7
- iOS 10.3 Compatibility
- iPad Pro Images & Icons
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Jean-Laurent de Morlhon
- © 2013-2017 Serpodile.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.