By MobiLab Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
[Curved Text] helps you to add beautiful curved texts on your photo. With tons of curve shapes, text styles, artistic fonts and background templates, you can add unique texts in ways you've never imagined. You can also apply effects, frames and stickers to your photo with powerful photo editor.
● Beautiful curve shapes
- Free draw
- Horizontal/Vertical Line
- Semi Circle
● Create custom curve with your finger touch
● Unlimited number of texts - not just one text!
● Tons of artistic fonts (including all iOS fonts)
● Custom Font - Add any font you want
● Beautiful text styles and colors including gradient color
● Move, resize and rotate each text
● Tons of background templates - optimized for Instagram
● Powerful photo editor - effects, frames and stickers
● Save as full resolution
● Export texts as watermark
● Upload to SNS
** Custom Font - Add any font you want
1. Using iTunes
- Open iTunes
- Connect your device to your PC
- Go to [Devices/Your Device/Apps/File Sharing/CurvedText]
- Copy your fonts to app
2. Using Email
- Create email and attach your fonts in your PC
- Send it to yourself
- Open it in your iPhone email app
- Select [Curved Text] in the list
- "I've been waiting for an app like this to come along and Curved Text is very well done and simple to use"
- "Great set of fonts and works perfect"
- "Add curved writing to your messages and photos!"
- "So amazing words can't describe it!!! The point is... IT'S AMAZING!!!"
What's New in Version 1.11.1
- Support for iOS11 and new iPhone devices
Don’t waste your money.
If you are looking for a good text app that is worth the money you spend, then I advise against this particular app.
The very first thing I noticed was that even after paying two dollars for the app, there are still many features they expect you to pay extra to unlock. It is my opinion that if you are paying money for an app, it should come with all features unlocked.
Paying to unlock features is something that should be exclusive to free apps. Otherwise, what’s the point of paying for an app that only does half of what it is supposed to do?
Secondly, it only has a small handful of preset curves. You have the option to create a custom curve, but the interface is abysmal; it actually took me a while to realize that it wasn’t broken, it just doesn’t change the curvature of the text until you hit “done,” which I find counter-intuitive, since most apps show you a preview of what you’re getting before you hit “done.”
Another thing that bothers me is that when you pinch out to make the curve larger, it spaces the letters further and further apart, rather than stretching them or making them larger. This make the text almost unreadable and looks awful.
Further, the preset text styles leave something to be desired. Many of them have shadows or borders, but you cannot change the color of both. So for example: a white text with a black border around it- the white can be changed to any color you wish, but the black border remains black, and there is nothing you can do about it.
I could probably go on, but I don’t want my review to be unreadably long. I just feel that I have been swindled, and I really wish I could get back the money I spent on this horrible excuse for an app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 1.11.1
- Size: 78.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: MobiLab Co., Ltd.
- © MobiLab, all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- [Use All Fonts]$0.99
- [Use All Templates]$0.99