If you are already a CUT+DRY user, you no longer have to lug your laptop around your restaurant. Now you can use your phone to perform the same stock count, ordering and invoice upload functions available in our web application:
* STOCK COUNTS - Input stock counts and manage par values to determine what you need to order.
* ORDERING - Submit orders to vendors or save drafts of orders for later.
* UPLOAD INVOICES - Access historical orders and upload invoice photos against those orders to digitize invoice data.
Anything you do on the mobile app will sync with the web application so you can seamlessly manage your restaurant inventory, orders and invoices from both your computer and your phone! Keep an eye on our app as we will be adding more functionality as soon as we can!
The latest release adds some great new features to the CUT+DRY mobile app:
* Click on a new "Orders" option in the Main Menu to view the details of all historical orders placed
* Upload invoice photos against orders to have the invoice data automatically digitized
* Use swipe gestures on the On Hand Inventory screen to navigate between items quickly and input On Hand amounts
* Change account locations through a persistent dropdown in the app header
We also fixed a small bug with the location selector in the header of the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.