ABRACADABRA! After more than 960 million downloads, the Cut the Rope series returns with a magical new sequel: Cut the Rope: Magic GOLD! Enjoy the Premium edition of the worldwide hit game!
Join Om Nom’s newest adventure and transform him into magical forms to help the lovable little monster recover candy stolen by an evil wizard!
EXCITING NEW FEATURES
- A magical world with completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements
- 6 ways to transform Om Nom into magical creatures along his journey
- Complex boss levels that will challenge your candy-crunching, rope-cutting skills
- 160+ all-new puzzles, with more coming soon
A magical mishap has accidentally teleported Om Nom to a mystical world filled with challenging puzzles for players of all ages. Can you use Om Nom’s new skills to solve an evil wizard’s tricks and traps? The latest installment of this globally popular entertainment franchise puts a fresh spin on Cut the Rope’s iconic physics-puzzle gameplay, introducing more than 160 all-new magic-themed levels across a richly imagined, colorful world.
MAGICALLY TRANSFORM OM NOM INTO NEW FORMS
- The Bird Form helps Om Nom fly up above obstacles and potential traps
- The Baby Form allows Om Nom to squeeze into small, restricted spaces
- The Fish Form can help Om Nom dive deep to snatch up all the delicious candy
- The Mouse Form gives Om Nom a heightened sense of smell to help him sniff out the sweets he craves
- The Spirit Form ensures that nothing gets in Om Nom’s way during his magical journey
- The Dragon Form summons a powerful sneeze that sends everything flying
THAT’S NOT ALL -- Additional levels and transformations coming soon!
Already a fan? Stay in touch!
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/cuttherope
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/cut_the_rope
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/zeptolab
VISIT US: http://cuttherope.net/
Bird can now lift itself off 2 inches higher.
Ratings and Reviews
Our beloved Om Nom is on another quest for candy, and not even the supernatural will get in the way of his sweet tooth. Featuring a totally revamped (and gorgeous) visual style and tons of new gameplay elements, Cut the Rope: Magic totally transforms the series—as well as our hungry hero. For the first time ever, Om Nom can morph into all sorts of creatures—from a bird to a baby to a mouse—to solve each enchanting puzzle.
Almost worth playing, but too annoying
I've played cut the rope before (played the whole original game years ago). And when I want a quick puzzle it was always very good (until I ran out of levels). This app is not a good update to that. As some other reviewers have stated, it does indeed force you to use hints the first time you restart a level more than some set number of times. I think that is only once, but it is very disruptive feeling. When I play a game like this, I want to solve puzzles. I don't want to be forced to see the solution. But it is only once, so that is far from the worst aspect of the game. The worst is weird level look-alike things that are ads for their other games and screens that force you to collect some sort of what looks like IAP currency. Anything that takes me away from solving puzzles in a paid app like this is annoying. This app took that to a point where I ended up deleting it about halfway through the second section. The fun/annoying ratio was worse than any app I've ever paid for. Luckily, I got this one when it was app of the week.
Good Game: Cut the Rope Magic
Good game but I just wish there where more levels... on the original I had 300 levels!!! Now all you see is about anywhere from 140 levels to 180 levels. I stinks that they have gotten lazy and couldn't think of anymore levels that could have been added. PLUS each new chapter starts out so easily and shows you a walk through, the original games would get progressively harder, but this game seems to be set at the same level of difficulty when you move on to the next chapter. It's a good game but there needs to be a challenge!! I'm 12 and I only rate games that have potential, this game is good but I could see some improvements that would make the game better.
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 196.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ZeptoLab UK Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of level solutions (2) $2.99
- Handful of level solutions (5) $4.99
- Pack of level solutions (8) $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.