Cut the Rope: Magic
By ZeptoLab UK Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ABRACADABRA! After more than 960 million downloads, the Cut the Rope series returns with a magical new sequel: Cut the Rope: Magic!
Join Om Nom’s newest adventure and transform him into magical forms to help the lovable little monster recover candy stolen by an evil wizard!
EXCITING NEW FEATURES
- A magical world with completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements
- 6 ways to transform Om Nom into magical creatures along his journey
- Complex boss levels that will challenge your candy-crunching, rope-cutting skills
- 160+ all-new puzzles, with more coming soon
A magical mishap has accidentally teleported Om Nom to a mystical world filled with challenging puzzles for players of all ages. Can you use Om Nom’s new skills to solve an evil wizard’s tricks and traps? The latest installment of this globally popular entertainment franchise puts a fresh spin on Cut the Rope’s iconic physics-puzzle gameplay, introducing more than 160 all-new magic-themed levels across a richly imagined, colorful world.
MAGICALLY TRANSFORM OM NOM INTO NEW FORMS
- The Bird Form helps Om Nom fly up above obstacles and potential traps
- The Baby Form allows Om Nom to squeeze into small, restricted spaces
- The Fish Form can help Om Nom dive deep to snatch up all the delicious candy
- The Mouse Form gives Om Nom a heightened sense of smell to help him sniff out the sweets he craves
- The Spirit Form ensures that nothing gets in Om Nom’s way during his magical journey
- The Dragon Form summons a powerful sneeze that sends everything flying
THAT’S NOT ALL -- Additional levels and transformations coming soon!
Already a fan? Stay in touch!
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/cuttherope
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/cut_the_rope
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/zeptolab
VISIT US: http://cuttherope.net/
What's New in Version 1.5.0
What are these mysterious portals and where do they lead? It’s time to travel beyond the boundaries of the magical world!
The Wizard has opened up gateways to a different dimension, revealing 18 hidden levels, 3 in each chapter of the Magic Book. Update now and help Om Nom solve the Wizard’s Secret Riddles!
Almost worth playing, but too annoying
I've played cut the rope before (played the whole original game years ago). And when I want a quick puzzle it was always very good (until I ran out of levels). This app is not a good update to that. As some other reviewers have stated, it does indeed force you to use hints the first time you restart a level more than some set number of times. I think that is only once, but it is very disruptive feeling. When I play a game like this, I want to solve puzzles. I don't want to be forced to see the solution. But it is only once, so that is far from the worst aspect of the game. The worst is weird level look-alike things that are ads for their other games and screens that force you to collect some sort of what looks like IAP currency. Anything that takes me away from solving puzzles in a paid app like this is annoying. This app took that to a point where I ended up deleting it about halfway through the second section. The fun/annoying ratio was worse than any app I've ever paid for. Luckily, I got this one when it was app of the week.
Possibly my FAVORITE Om Nom yet!
UPDATED REVIEW: Thank you for new levels to play, and let's have more, please. Keep up the good work!
I adore all things OM NOM, and this might be the most fun game yet. Some of the others are simply too difficult for this old grandma to complete without power ups, and I don't like that. I do like when a developer gives you daily rewards for playing that include power ups. In this way, I can get past the most difficult levels and enjoy the entire game – and have the satisfaction of completing all the levels one way or the other, without having to buy tons of power ups. I do have all of the games, and I play most of them daily, still. You really can't go wrong with the cutest little guy in the App Store. Love my Om Nom❣
Why didn't you make us a cute little Om Nom Emoji app? How precious would that be?
Good Game: Cut the Rope Magic
Good game but I just wish there where more levels... on the original I had 300 levels!!! Now all you see is about anywhere from 140 levels to 180 levels. I stinks that they have gotten lazy and couldn't think of anymore levels that could have been added. PLUS each new chapter starts out so easily and shows you a walk through, the original games would get progressively harder, but this game seems to be set at the same level of difficulty when you move on to the next chapter. It's a good game but there needs to be a challenge!! I'm 12 and I only rate games that have potential, this game is good but I could see some improvements that would make the game better.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- © 2015 ZeptoLab UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of level solutions (2)$2.99
- Handful of level solutions (5)$4.99
- Pack of level solutions (8)$7.99
- Handful of magic crystals (1)$0.99
- Starter pack$2.99
- Handful of level solutions (1)$0.99
- Handful of magic crystals (4)$3.99
- Heap of magic crystals (8)$7.99
- Box of level solutions (30)$29.99
- Mound of magic crystals (30)$29.99