Imagine it’s National Hugging Day and you miss it! This ad-free app keeps you posted, so you’ll never miss any of the federal and funny holidays! Of course all federal holidays are included in the app, so you’ll never find yourself all alone at work... Apart from that there is information about official awareness days and commemoration days as well as about religious feasts, seasons, lunar phases, school holidays, beginning of seasons, bridge days, and daylight saving time. Also, loads of crazy fun holidays and delicious food holidays wait to be discovered.
All holidays and events of the day are neatly arranged in a list – it is up to you, if you want pictures displayed, too. Explore the calendar or use the date picker to jump directly to any date you wish – like for example your birthday. Open single events to find more information, share it with friends, browse the very category or transfer it to your personal calendar. There is a quote or saying for each day and you decide, which additional information shall be provided in the app: choose from cinema releases, concerts & festivals, fairs & congresses as well as fun fairs.
• Current events and holidays – with or without pictures.
• Date, Islamic and Jewish calendar, sunrise/sunset and the zodiac sign of the date.
• Detailed information about any event (short description).
• Selection of certain dates.
• Sharing of holidays e.g. via WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Threema, Bluetooth, Google+, text message, or e-mail.
• Category overviews to explore certain types of events.
• Individualizing of the event screen by choosing cinema releases, concerts & festivals, fairs & congresses, and funfairs.
• Transferring events to personal calendar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.