Cute CUT Pro - Full Featured Video Editor
By YU BO
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cute CUT - The 10 Million Downloads Video Editor App on iPhone/iPad Now Available on the Mac App Store.
Now, you can DRAW movies, AND you can draw ON movies! Cute CUT’s powerful, easy-to-use editing features put YOU in control, allowing you to make the highest quality movies, DIFFERENT from anything you’ve seen!
Do you want to create your own unique movie? Cute CUT’s robust and intuitive feature set will have you doing so in no time, drawing gorgeous, one-of-a-kind movies and so much more!
Besides providing the utilities of a common video editor, Cute CUT brings to the table exceptionally advanced, Hollywood-style editing functionality!
We’re continually working to enrich and strengthen Cute CUT’s top-tier functionality, and its refreshingly simple, unique presence in today’s digital market. Are you with us? Join more than one million others who’ve dared to discover the delightful difference that’s Cute CUT!
* User Friendly UI
- Just drag and drop, you can arrange your media segments easily.
- What you see is what you get with the intuitive movie assembler.
- Camera roll style movies showcasing.
* Make Different Movie
- Support adding 6 types of media into movie. [video(from Finder or camera), photo(from Finder or camera), SELF-DRAW, text, music, voice over]
- Support for create HD (16:9) and SD (4:3) movie. Portrait mode movie also supported.
- Creating PiP movie is simple. (Place movie on an existing movie)
- Draw directly on movie.
- 30+ drawing tools.
- 4 advanced brushes help you create professional effects. (spray, texture, linear gradient, radial gradient)
- Editable gradient effect.
- Highly customizable transition.
- 20+ pre-defined transitions.
- Transparency, Border, Corner, Shadow, Transform and Sound Volume... ALL Customizable!
* Share Your Movie
- Export to Finder (1080P full HD output support).
- Publish to YouTube/Facebook.
- Upload to Dropbox.
- Send by E-mail.
* Tutorials for Cute CUT
- Detailed help document and 7x24 customer support.
Cute CUT is also available on iPhone and iPad. Search Cute CUT in the App Store from your iOS device, you can download and evaluate the iOS version of Cute CUT.
Feedback and Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cute CUT on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/cutecutapp
What's New in Version 1.8.2
• Bug fixes.
THIS APP IS A HORRIBLE WASTE OF MY MONEY
I am a very frequent customer of apple apps, adn was not pleased with this one. It is very sad that the app on my iphone 6s is better than this trash that I have paid 30$ willingly for on my Mac. I have an i5 Mac with an 8gb Ram processor which should be capable for video editing, which is why I purchased it after getting advice for a good machine. I wanted to go for final cut pro but I thought this app would be sufficient. I try and edit videos, and the app quits out unexpectedly frequently. Just recently I produced a video, and when I try to edit the sound on it, there are parts where in the clip on my screen is at 100% for the suond, while in the video it will come out lower and then have an outburst. There is however no way to fix this unless if you start over or move the clip which also moves all of your other clips therefore ruining the video. Another problem that I am having is that it freezes and plays in choppy slow motion when I play some clips and attempt to speed them up for a “time-lapse”. This causes for mistakes and also is a defect in the app. Lastly i was not going to complain about the app, as I usually just bare with things like this, but now I cannot edit a single clip without it freezing and closing out, so now I just need to know what I can do, or if there will be an update to fix all of these errors, however Ive already been negatively affected by it, and just will regret spending my money on it.
Nice Mac Version
The app is surprisingly similar to the iOS version. Some developers have a hard time duplicating the same experience on the Mac, but this app maintains the same consistency and ease of use. I wish there was more flexibility with the formatting. For example, it would be nice to control the resolution manually. I also miss having 1:1 aspect ratio as an option. Otherwise, I love it.