● Featured in App Store's Healthy Habits category !
● One of the "Fave Five: Kids Cooking Apps" according to Nick Jr.Parents !
● Do you wish there was a way that you could get your child interested in healthy foods, especially fruits and veggies? If so, you should try out Cute Food - the iPhone Mom
● cool app that can be very useful with fussy eaters when it ocmes to fruit and veg! - Fun Educational Apps
● must have app for the parent of any child who is a fussy eater - AppAbled
● Cute Food is an absolutely wonderful app! - Jo Booth, AppyMall
Who said you can't play with your food? "Cute Food" was created to develop children's creativity and encourage them to eat healthy fruits and vegetables. Create a healthy, colorful and appetizing dishes using the various pieces of fruit and vegetables. You can use our ideas or more better - unleash your imagination and create anything you want. Place the fruit or vegetable meals on various plates and tablecloths to make them look more nicely.
Food that looks good, tastes better... so start making your own cute food at home. Bon Appetit!
- 200+ pieces of fruit and vegetables, to create cute food dishes
- 20 different ideas for funny meals
- 16 different plates to prepare your dish
- 16 different tablecloths for your table
- Meals you create can be saved
- You can change dishes' names
- Save your fun dish as an image to the device
- Application for kids of all ages
- Simple interface makes the application easy to use for children
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
● this app does not collect or share any user's personal information.
● this app does not contain ads.
● this app does not contain any In-App Purchases.
● this app does not contain social networks integration.
● this app contains "More Apps" and "Rate This App" external links on a separate pages. The links are protected by a simple math task to prevent kids from going to App Store.
● VISIT US: www.jumpapp.eu
● LIKE US: www.facebook.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.pinterest.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: http://www.youtube.com/JumpAppHQ
Cute Food will use less storage space on your iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Cute Food- Cooking App for Kids
Cute Food – Cooking App for Kids is an absolutely delightful app. The developer has put much thought and care into its development from the low level music to the easy to use tasks. The app opens to show 4 different plates with designs, however clicking the arrow ribbons will turn the pages to reveal many many plate designs. Once the design is chosen, the plate opens in a new page revealing icons for vegetables and fruits, plate design, tablecloths, and ability to change the picture on the plate. The chosen food items are easy to move onto the plate and can be layered. Once the food item is on the plate a tool bar drops down to show arrows to enlarge, minimize, turn the chosen food item. The main tool bar is easily accessed by clicking the arrow in upper right corner. The food masterpiece can be captured easily and put into your photo album. I can see endless possibilities in the play of this app- discussing food choices, types of food, increasing child's food language,shapes and color concepts, and math concepts when child is asked to count items on plate. This is an excellent app and not for kids only. The kid in adults will enjoy this too.
How sweet it is! This really IS a cute cooking app for kids! Using different shapes of fruits and vegetables, create your own cookbook! Includes 20 templates to make such yummy treats as Appetizing Flower, Fruity House, Vegetable Guy, and Yummy Butterfly! Includes 4 create your own recipes! Kids learn about different fruits and vegetables while they make delicious masterpieces! Learning about and exploring fruits and vegetables just might entice your child to try them!
Choose your foods, your pattern, your plate, it's color, and the placemat...so many choices! Engaging and educational app for kids! This app has lots of potential for a great therapy app...oodles of language and vocabulary concepts! I love that the children's creations are saved in the cookbook!
Cute Food is an absolutely wonderful app! There are so many opportunities to play and learn here. In this app, you "play with food" to design an appetizing plate. You can select from a template, or create a plate yourself. There is enough structure for kids who struggle with open ended drawing or art projects, and opportunities for the most creative to explore hours on end. Learning about how to use an iPad for drawing as well as real life lessons in eating healthy, colors, shapes/size, and helping kids desensitize to certain foods is all in this app and more. It would be fun to try to recreate your plate in real life. There are no adds, IAP or links to social media. I would heartily recommend this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.