CuteBaby can infer Swift Models (struct or class) from JSON to save you a lot of time.
1. It can infer property's type from JSON, such as String, Int, Double, URL and Date.
2. It can handle nested JSON, it will generate nested models.
3. It supports Codable from Swift 4.
4. You can specify property’s name with Property Map (or use Snake to Camel from Swift 4.1), array’s object name with Array Object Map, property’s type with Property Type Map, or enum's definition with Enum Properties.
5. It can also handle array root JSON, it will automatically merge properties for objects in the array.
6. It can format JSON with pretty printed.
7. It can load JSON from a URL.
8. You can Drag & Drop text files to create new items.
9. Highlight syntax error of JSON.
The core of CuteBaby is open sourced at GitHub: https://github.com/nixzhu/Baby
Thanks for Ray (Twitter: @rayps_) designed the icon!
Dark Mode for Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
Saved my time
This one save time a lot.
I'm using it to generate structures to handle API responses, as well as to generate some other models in the app, like Environment. For sure you can easily do same thing manually, but this app such a good option if you don't want to waste your time building all those models. Additionally thanks for ability to make Codable structures and to specify enum properties.
Huge time saver
I love this app! It will save you a considerable amount of time in creating your stucts that follow the Codable protocol. Just drag your json example in and out pops your struct. Although you might have to do a little editing work on your json file, it still will save you an enormouns amount of time to use this app.
Should be a great timesaver!
I'm new to swift and so far JSON handling has been much harder than in other languages I've used.
CuteBaby looks like it will really help out, and it supports Swift 4's Codable, which I'm still figuring out, but it looks like it will make things much easier than Swift 3
Where this app really stands out for me is that it understands nested JSON and builds the model needed regardless of the complexity.
Edit: this app has had a TON of free updates since I bought - I've been really impressed - the author is REALLY dedicated to making this a great time-saving tool!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.