Just import a long video, and CutStory will cut it up and save it in your smartphone's camera roll as fragments of 15 seconds or any other length.
- Post old videos - add videos filmed prior to the last 24 hours, and CutStory will export them so you can post them on your Instagram Stories page right now
- Divide long videos into separate clips of any length
- Clips are exported in chronological order so you know what order to post them in
- Video are exported without compression
- All video formats are supported
- You can add music to your videos.
If you only have Apple Music or other similar streaming services on your smartphone, please do not buy the Music expansion. Apple does not allow it to be used rented music for background music.
Follow our Instagram for lifehacks @CutStoryApp
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very simple & easy to use.
Only odd thing is that if you want to use Instagram’s “new”, longer limit of 1 min., you have to choose “custom”.
Super quick. I’d purchase the app if you use social media a lot for your business.
Get Storybeat instead
I paid 1.99 an you can only choose the first 30 seconds of a song. Same as storybeat for free.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- LLC Sport Star Management
- 54.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © high!glossy digital media solution
- In-App Purchases
- Remove CutStory logo $0.99
- Add Background Music $1.99
- My logo $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.