Just import a long video, and CutStory will cut it up and save it in your smartphone's camera roll as fragments of 15 seconds or any other length.
- Post old videos - add videos filmed prior to the last 24 hours, and CutStory will export them so you can post them on your Instagram Stories page right now
- Divide long videos into separate clips of any length
- Clips are exported in chronological order so you know what order to post them in
- Video are exported without compression
- All video formats are supported
- You can add music to your videos.
If you only have Apple Music or other similar streaming services on your smartphone, please do not buy the Music expansion. Apple does not allow it to be used rented music for background music.
Follow our Instagram for lifehacks @CutStoryApp
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
💯 But I have 2 Feature Requests:
1- ADD THE OPTION TO ⭐️ MUSIC TRACKS. It takes so much time to load n listen through all of them. As a content creator I already know which ones I wanna come back and use on other vids in the future- just make it easier for us to know which is which.
2- 🎦 ROUNDED RECTANGLE THUMBS R BETTER THAN 🔵 CIRCULAR THUMBS (DIFFICULT TO SEE THE DIFF BTW 1 CLIP VS ANOTHER)! For ex: I just shot a stopmotion intro using CutStory but I dared try and move some clips around n suddenly I COULD NOT tell one thumb from another bc what I had changed was in the edges of the frame. N circular thumbs ONLY show me what’s happening in the middle. (Can you make it so when we tap/ drag on the circle thumb, the animation quickly transforms to rounded rectangle so we can preview the full content in the shot just to make sure)?
3) Why is the WATERMARK FEATURE only accessible to turn on or off AFTER you have started a current export?? I had to export a vid then turn off/on the setting, and re-export.
Developer Response ,
Thank you vary much for your review. It's a very important to us have a feedback from users.
1 - We can do Favorites only for Local Media library, hope it is OK for you.
2 - We will think about rectangle thumbs. But you can easy recognize tapped one by ✔️ symbol inside the circle.
3 - In a top left corner of main screen 💲-icon. It's all in-app purchase
The app does a good job of cutting 15 seconds segments for Instagram or what not. Where it fails, is that sometimes if you add music underneath its time matches with the video but often times, it doesn’t. You can scroll and set a starting point for the music so it is on Tempo. I’m a drummer and often record myself with my phone playing and then add the recorded music track underneath it. However, I’d say only 30 percent of the time the Music actually matches up with the video once it is rendered. You can make it sync up in the app but then it has to cut up the videos and deliver them back to your phone. When that happens, the music is usually off. If you just need to cut up long videos into segments, I haven’t had any problems with that.
Developer Response ,
We fixed this bug.
Good app for a moment
At first I thought this was a cool app and by far better than anything like its kind but then it stopped working. I’ve downloaded it a few times and turned off and on my phone and it still doesn’t show any photos or videos that I click on. It just stays at the start up screen. My phone has lots of memory and it’s somewhat a newer phone so I don’t know why it’s acting like this. Feels like a waste of money. It happened after I purchased it too. Plus when it was working for a moment it would only take the first 30 seconds of the song and doesn’t let me scroll to any other part of the song but the start. Eh man.
Developer Response ,
The app can't just stop working, particularly if it works before without any problem. Could you write us to support, we will pleased to help.
If you will use purchased music from your local library, you may use it without any limitation any part, any duration.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- LLC Sport Star Management
- 54.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © high!glossy digital media solution
- In-App Purchases
- Remove CutStory logo $0.99
- Add Background Music $1.99
- My logo $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.