Just import a long video, and CutStory will cut it up and save it in your smartphone's camera roll as fragments of 15 seconds or any other length.
- Post old videos - add videos filmed prior to the last 24 hours, and CutStory will export them so you can post them on your Instagram Stories page right now
- Divide long videos into separate clips of any length
- Clips are exported in chronological order so you know what order to post them in
- Video are exported without compression
- All video formats are supported
- You can add music to your videos.
If you only have Apple Music or other similar streaming services on your smartphone, please do not buy the Music expansion. Apple does not allow it to be used rented music for background music.
Follow our Instagram for lifehacks @CutStoryApp
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app does a good job of cutting 15 seconds segments for Instagram or what not. Where it fails, is that sometimes if you add music underneath its time matches with the video but often times, it doesn’t. You can scroll and set a starting point for the music so it is on Tempo. I’m a drummer and often record myself with my phone playing and then add the recorded music track underneath it. However, I’d say only 30 percent of the time the Music actually matches up with the video once it is rendered. You can make it sync up in the app but then it has to cut up the videos and deliver them back to your phone. When that happens, the music is usually off. If you just need to cut up long videos into segments, I haven’t had any problems with that.
We fixed this bug.
Good app for a moment
At first I thought this was a cool app and by far better than anything like its kind but then it stopped working. I’ve downloaded it a few times and turned off and on my phone and it still doesn’t show any photos or videos that I click on. It just stays at the start up screen. My phone has lots of memory and it’s somewhat a newer phone so I don’t know why it’s acting like this. Feels like a waste of money. It happened after I purchased it too. Plus when it was working for a moment it would only take the first 30 seconds of the song and doesn’t let me scroll to any other part of the song but the start. Eh man.
The app can't just stop working, particularly if it works before without any problem. Could you write us to support, we will pleased to help.
If you will use purchased music from your local library, you may use it without any limitation any part, any duration.
Hoped to avoid issues like this by purchasing this app
However, app not still not functioning properly after latest update. Every time I attempt to upload a video, the app gets stuck and only produces one video instead of however many my clip should be split into. And it had nothing to do with minimizing the app, because I didn't. It simply wasn't functioning properly. Seems to have been resolved for now...
Please update to latest version. Hopefully, we solved this bug.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- LLC Sport Star Management
- 58.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © high!glossy digital media solution
- In-App Purchases
- Remove CutStory logo $0.99
- Add Background Music $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.