By Christian Stahl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimize the cutting of sheets into panels. See the result as list with yield and price and as drawing.
Define the panel size you want to cut and the App will calculate from which available sheet sizes you should cut. It calculates the number of panels, the yield (offcut) and the price.
Please note: this app is optimizing one panel size into different sheet sizes. If this is not what you are looking for, please do not purchase this application.
It takes into account the following information:
- Panel size (only one panel size at the same time)
- Cutting width and trimming width at the border
- Cutting in one direction (important for wood) can be forced
- Cutting in both directions mixed is possible (can be selected)
- A list of sheet sizes per material.
- easy conversion between inch and millimeter and price per sqft or sqm.
You can select easily the material you want to cut. Materials are stored in lists and the lists can be exchanged between users.
Possibility to exchange material lists:
- Send by Email
- Receive by Email (iOS 3.2 or higher)
- Receive by Webmail with the embedded browser
- Open and update files from the internet (interesting for companies to share lists with regular update of stock, etc.)
The datastructure is kept simple to make it easy to edit your lists in other applications.
Imbedded help (English and German only). Due to the small screen on iPhone tap on the drawing to zoom in and out.
The application is made to allow easy and quick calculation. If you have ideas or improvements, please let me know. Your good rating is appreciated.
What's New in Version 2.0
- adapted for iOS7 and iOS8
1). The site link to load standard sheet of material was in operative. 2) It is either is impossible or isn't easy to figure out how to load differently sized parts to cut out of the original sheet. I couldn't figure it out.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 24, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Christian Stahl
- © 2015 Christian Stahl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.