Download the Cuyahoga County Public Library mobile app and take the library with you anywhere you go.
This app gives our cardholders access to more free content and events than you can shake a stick at. If you don’t already have a Cuyahoga County Library card, don’t sweat it. Just download the CCPL mobile app and you can sign up for one online.
These are some of the cool things you can do with our app:
• Search our catalog for books, magazines, movies, music and more.
• Read book summaries and reviews.
• Check out our librarians’ latest reading recommendations.
• Use the My Account feature to see what you have checked out and on hold, renew items and pay fines.
• Download eBooks, audiobooks and magazines.
• Read or listen to OverDrive eBooks within the app.
• Stream movies, music and comic books.
• Access our Digital Collection of eBooks, audiobooks, movies, music, magazine and more with quick links to free apps available from OverDrive, Hoopla, Freegal, and Zinio.
• Use the Checkout feature to scan an item’s barcode and check it out to your library account.
• Use the Scan an ISBN feature on any book, anywhere to see if it’s available to borrow from our collection.
• Get directions to the nearest Cuyahoga Public Library branch.
• Find and register for Cuyahoga Library events, classes and workshops. You can filter events by location, age and event type.
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Check out the News section for updates and announcements about our services and events.
CCPL is now 24/7/365 anywhere. One app. Endless discovery.
Update to 'My Account' hold features
Ratings and Reviews
Trying for 2 days to get into my account on my iPad. First I couldn’t get past buffering to even open page. Then when I finally got website opened I couldn’t get past buffering to access My Account. EVENTUALLY after many tries I could actually get a result which told me I was “unauthorized” and needed a valid library card # and PIN. Put the correct numbers in and got the “unauthorized” notice again. Haven’t changed either number in decades and suddenly I’m not able to access my account. Tapped on ?App Support and for some unknown reason my full account popped up on the screen. Need to get it together guys/ladies.
I keep using the app and website hoping that it will improve with each update. Unfortunately that is not the case — you need a different interface redesign for the Cuyhanga County Library. Also, when ordering an ebook, it should be easier to choose if you want it on your Kindle or iBook as opposed to using OverDrive. There should be an option of returning an ebook prior to the due date as opposed to just letting it expire on its own. This way you could release the book and someone else could take advantage of reading it. Keep working on it please!
Works fine now
I had no issues with the app so far. I am running an iPhone iOS 12.1. I haven’t tried everything on it but so far it all looks good. It shows the books I have out. I registered for an event (I will double check that - always a good idea).
- Communico Corporation Ltd
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Communico LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.