De Caremark, L.L.C.
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
The CVS/caremark™ app lets you refill mail service prescriptions, track order status, view prescription history and more. You must have CVS/caremark prescription benefits to use the app: If you’re not sure, check your health insurance plan information to confirm.
• Refill mail service prescriptions without registering or signing in (Easy Refill)
• Submit new mail order prescription
• See number of refills due and orders in progress without signing in
• Check order status
• Renew or request new mail service prescriptions
• Check drug costs and coverage
• View prescription history
• Find a pharmacy in your network
• View your member ID Card (if provided by plan design)
• Identify unknown pills
• Check for potential drug interactions
• Update account information; shipping and billing information, manage family access, and reset password
• Touch ID sign in for easy access to your account and key app features
If you already use Caremark.com, your existing username and password will also work on the app. If not, you can register directly on the app and use your new username and password on the website.
** We're here to help you get the prescriptions you need when you need them. If you like this service, please take a moment to review our app.**
Novedades de la versión 4.24
Our team has been hard at work to make the app better and easier to use. This release includes minor enhancements for a smoother experience.
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de usuarios
Great App Needs Improvement
When I tried to refill via scan (easy refill) it was confusing. After I completed the scan I rec’d a message notifying me it was unable to complete @ this time. As I was about to log out it went to another screen as if it DID complete my request. Confusing, I’m really not sure it went thru. I’ll be checking my email later to see if my refill request was successful. Otherwise I love the concept of the app, wish it worked better.
I have never been compelled to write a review about any app. However after trying to refill a prescription, which is now completely different from the way I used to do it through the app, and thinking ugh, now I have to call. I got mad. This isnt an app that I play games on, it's to refill medication! And it has never, ever worked! It's slow, I can't login, it's always something. Now I have CVS through my employer for my prescription medication. I'm a little nervous. Anyway, redo this. Why is it so hard!
WORST APP EVER
This is an app where when you click on prescriptions, it makes you log in, again, on their website. Think about that. It’s an app that basically launches their website, in the app. The coders couldn’t even have been bothered to make it connect behind the scenes with the website. They just said, eh, make it open the website and people can just log in again from there. That’s how much they care about their customers.