By CVS Pharmacy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The official CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
• Get ExtraCare® deals, pick up scripts and pay in a single scan.
Running errands. Easier.
• Order from our app for curbside pickup (select stores and products).
• Save time creating your curbside pickup account, thanks to a streamlined process.
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Opt in to notifications so you never miss a deal. Receive photo and Rx updates too.
• Pre-shop local store sales with myWeekly Ad.
• Enjoy free 2-day shipping on app orders (restrictions apply).
Refilling and picking up prescriptions. Easier.
• Order refills and track them on the go.
• Plus, use 3D touch to find a store or refill prescriptions without opening the app.
• Scan a barcode in the app for easier, private pickup.
• Landscape mode to help you sign easier
• View your prescription history.
• Check for drug interactions and information.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints from your phone or Facebook for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
• Access your CVS.com and Photo accounts quickly and easy with new single sign in.
Family health care. Easier.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® walk-in clinic.
• View wait times and hold a place in line (restrictions apply).
• Check services and insurance.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease phone battery life.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Thank you for using the CVS Pharmacy App! We’ve made some performance improvements to ensure your app experience is as easy as possible.
Unreliable for pharmacy requests
I have had multiple issues with the app not communicating with the actual pharmacy. On two occasions, I requested a prescription refill and received confirmation through the app that it would be ready at a given date and time. Upon arriving at the pharmacy, I was told that it was not there because, in fact it was NOT actually eligible for refill. This week, I requested a refill on a prescription that required renewal through my doctor's office. Again, the app indicated the pharmacy would contact my doctors office and showed me the date and time the prescription would be ready. Today I found out the request never actually showed up in the pharmacy's system. Now I am left without a prescription that I rely on daily.
CVS, if you can't provide reliable service through the app, you shouldn't even offer it in the first place. I'm sure your customers, not to mention the pharmacy staff who are left being the bearers of bad news, would appreciate if these issues were fixed.
I want to love this app, but it has too many issues. The first that I had was with it telling me that my prescription was ready for refill, so I clicked to refill it and it told me when it would be ready. But when I went to pick it up, it wasn't there. They told me it wasn't even available for refill yet and that the app had miscalculated for some reason. The second issue is that when I went to pick up a new prescription that the app said had been "filled", again, it wasn't ready. They told me the prescription had been received but that it couldn't be filled for two more days when the insurance went through. The third problem is that the if they fill it and I don't pick it up because I don't need it yet, the app assumes I got it and says I have no more refills available. So I can't even request it when I am ready for it. This app has lots of potential, but it just hasn't been working for me.
Manufacturers coupons never come up
The app is good to load coupons. It is slow when loading them and this new option to send the manufacturers coupons to card is great and all but after spending all that time sending them because how slow the app is and then planning your shopping with them, you get to the register and they don't come up. You show the cashier it's in there and they can't do anything about it because they'll loose their job for it if they hand typed it in every time this happens. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's every time you shop. It makes you feel embarrassed because you have to put things back because you planned your shopping based on the coupons and if you are like me I don't make a lot of money and these are a huge help but in reality it's a joke on you because they don't work! Fix it cvs you are only hurting the company and your employees with this flaw!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 130 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: CVS Pharmacy
- © Copyright 2017 CVS Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.