By CVS Pharmacy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go.
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• Scan QR codes in store for information and savings
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• Make Rx pickups easier- with just one scan we’ll identify you and your prescriptions for pick up and your ExtraCare Card. No need to say name and date of birth out loud anymore. You can even sign on your phone to reduce back and forth at drive thru
• And much more!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
• Opt in to in-store notifications and never miss your deals, rewards and prescriptions while visiting the store.
• New enhancements for CVS Express to make it even easier to pick your order up curbside
• New enhancements in Med Remind to make it even easier to set up reminders for medications and vitamins
• Other bug fixes and enhancements
Prescriptions Function is Fantastic
I have used this to order, refill, and pick up prescriptions. It is wonderful. It tells you which prescriptions are ready for refill, which are ready for pickup, and which require doctor refills. When I arrive at the CVS store, the iphone gives a pickup number and barcode, which they scan and I don't have to go through the game of 20 questions to identify myself. On Iphone 6s, you can even log into the app with a thumbprint and sign on your phone (so you don't have to touch/sign the credit card reader that every sick person who visited the pharmacy has also touched).
The only pharmacy related thing that you cannot do with the app is use Apple Pay. However, the speed/efficiency of using the App more than makes up for the excruciating wait time if you use a chip-enabled credit card.
The App also records my CVS rewards number so I don't have to carry anything and the clerks can just scan my phone. I have not used the other features.
I recently moved and, were it not for this App, I would probably take my prescriptions to a more geographically convenient store.
I don't know whether it is a programming issue, an issue of what Apple will allow, or the fact that CVS is one of the few remaining members of the Wal-mart consortium that says it will roll-out an Apple Pay competitor in the middle of a year beginning with the number 2, but accepting Apple Pay is the only significant thing that could inprove the credit card handling.
Awesome For Prescriptions!
I downloaded this app after my Target Pharmacy was bought out by CVS. While picking up my prescriptions, the Pharmacy Technician on duty told me about the app and explained the benefits of using it for prescription refills. I love how easy it is to keep track of my prescriptions and the ease of knowing which ones need to be filled. The app shows you all of your prescriptions, when they were last filled, how much they cost the last time you picked them up, if you they have refills or if they need a new prescription from your doctor, it lets you know what time you can pick up your prescriptions and you can even change the date, time, and location of where you want them filled. This app is EASILY worth 5 stars for the RX uses! I don't ever use it for anything else so I can't comment on the shopping features, but I would highly recommend this app if you use CVS's pharmacy.
Never Again CVS
I loved the app thought this is the answer. Went to CVS to pick up pictures I order for a funeral. Walked in at 8:30pm the girl was sweeping the floor. I waited at the photo counter received a phone call after waiting for her to finish sweeping I answered still waiting at the counter. Finally after 8 minutes I went to a different counter. She finally came back inside the building. Yes she walked outside came to the counter and proceeded to tell me how rude I was being on the phone. I was not on my phone when I began waiting but did answer while I was waiting. I said ok never mind you can keep the photos I started walking out and the employee told me i need God in my life if I was leaving her with the pictures. What does religion have to do with pictures. What does me being on my phone have to do with photos. Even if I was a rude jerk I am allowed to be on my phone when I choose to do so. I'm the customer I'm the one giving you my money. I'm all for being polite and not using my phone when checking out as it is rude. But seriously? Who trains their employees to act like this?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 16, 2016
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 59.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: CVS Pharmacy
- © Copyright 2010-2015 CVS.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.