By CVS Pharmacy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The official CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
New! Checkout. Easier.
• Get ExtraCare® deals, pick up scripts and pay in a single scan.
Running errands. Easier.
• Order from our app for curbside pickup (select stores and products).
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Opt in to notifications so you never miss a deal. Receive Rx updates too.
• Pre-shop local store sales with myWeekly Ad.
• Enjoy free 2-day shipping on app orders (restrictions apply).
Refilling and picking up prescriptions. Easier.
• Order refills and track them on the go.
• Scan a barcode in the app for easier, private pickup.
• View your prescription history.
• Check for drug interactions and information.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints from your phone or Facebook for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
Family health care. Easier.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® walk-in clinic.
• View wait times and hold a place in line (restrictions apply).
• Check services and insurance.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease phone battery life.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Try CVS Pay — Checkout in one scan using the new mobile payment feature!
• Mobile Prescription Pickup is even easier and more private. Pickup, Pay and Go. Check out the video to see!
• Coming soon! Mobile app alert when your prescription is ready for pickup at the store
CVS Pay? No.
CVS. We've now seen the iPhone 6/6+, iPhone 6S/6S+, and iPhone 7/7+. Can you please update your app to natively support the screen sizes from the past 3 years instead of only supporting the resolution of the iPhone 5 screen? Your current iteration looks absolutely horrible being stretched to fill screen space.
Can you also please add support for Apple Pay/Wallet? There is absolutely no way in hell I'm ever using "CVS Pay"... and it makes no sense to not be able to add my CVS card to wallet for easy access. Also, you have the NFC terminals in stores but purposefully turned off contactless payment because you want to data mine your customers so congrats at being one of the shadier companies in existence.
Also, you have watchOS 1 non-native Apple Watch App instead of building one with a complication on watchOS 2. You really need to get up to speed now that we're on watchOS 3. You guys are seriously 12 months behind Walgreens at this point.
Will NOT RECOGNIZE LOGIN REMINDERS CORRECT RX INFO etc etc
TOO BAD THEIR APP DOESN'T WORK AS THEIR EMPLOYEES DO!!!! THEY'RE UNPARALLELED!
The good news: I can see what prescriptions are filled and what they will cost. OOPS, just found out that's a reliable news as well…
More bad news: the touch login fails every time even when it's enabled ... it never accepts it, saying there's an error. It says it every time. ANNOYING!!!
The bad news: Don't try shopping to see if it's in store or what have you. It'll frustrate to the point you throw your phone across the room.
And if you've use the med reminders? Oh my stars it's horrifying! You can't erase them it's another annoying act which makes this user want to throw my phone across the room!!
The bad news: The reminders for your meds is ridiculous... don't even bother, it's stupid! One has to complete a profile, 100% of a profile, before you can use the enabled touch to logon.
The bad news: If you try to refill meds it's not accurate.
The bad news: You may have an extra refill that they won't notify you of if you're keeping track of your meds like I do ... like a hound on a scent.
The bad news: You have to be a hound to follow your meds on the app or you'll lose out on refills! So for that reason AND ONLY THAT REASON, I give it one star…
Too much work!
Create a shopping list, then try to find it?!??! First you need to sign in, then find a store again (it doesn't allow you to keep your store), then upload your weekly ad (every store is apparently different) and now you can find your shopping list, if it still has all of your items. So, once you're done in that part of the App, get out of there and find your barcode for scanning. That should be available at any time, not search through the App to find it. And if you scan a barcode to search for an item, and it can't locate the product, it keeps popping up to let you know it can't locate that item, ugh, I got it the first 5 times. An Apple employee should have designed this, but I guess it was a microsoft dude. Keep it simple, stupid!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 92.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: CVS Pharmacy
- © Copyright 2016 CVS Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.