By CVS Pharmacy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go.
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• Scan QR codes in store for information and savings
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
What's New in Version 2.3
ExtraCare and Scan Refill Enhancements
Easier Facebook Photo Sign In
Minor Enhancements and Bug Fixes
I'm begging you, don't use this app!
For the love of all things good on the planet do not use this app for you prescriptions especially controlled prescriptions. The refill due dates go by date filled NOT date sold, HUGE PROBLEM. Thus if it's filled and not picked up for x# of days the next time you look at the app it'll say due to fill BUT ITS NOT! You still need to wait x# of days for your insurance to cover it!! This causes tons of inconveniences to patients and the pharmacy staff alike. Not to mention the dozens of other times people try to use the app and when you go to pick it up the staff never even heard or saw your request.
If you do use the app please be patient with it and give the staff time to fill such as scheduling it for tomorrow. Just be understanding if something happened and it's not ready.
Needs Passbook compatibility
Please make your app compatible with Passbook. That way, I could load the card in Passbook and have it automatically appear on my Apple Watch and iPhone when I'm in the store. As it is, when I shop CVS (which I much prefer to Walgreens), my Walgreens Passbook card comes up on my phone and watch because the Walgreens is just across the street. So I have to fish out my phone and manually open your app to access my CVS card. That's not very customer friendly. Thanks!
Photo center never works!
I only downloaded this app to conveniently upload my pictures so they will be printed out at the store and I won't have to do them myself at one of those horrible photo booths they have in-stores and on multiple different occasions when I try to use this app for the photo center there is always a problem. And when is does finally work it takes hours to download even a small amount of photos and once I'm almost finally done it forecloses on me. I think it's about time this problem is fixed. It's been months now and this is still going on..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 14, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CVS Pharmacy
- © Copyright 2010-2015 CVS.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.