Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The official CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
• Get ExtraCare® deals and pick up scripts in a single scan.
• Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription.
Running errands. Easier.
• Pay for your prescriptions in app and choose to have them delivered once they’re ready at the pharmacy.
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Opt in to notifications so you never miss a deal. Receive photo and Rx updates too.
• Pre-shop local store sales with myWeekly Ad.
• Enjoy free 2-day shipping on app orders (restrictions apply).
Refilling and picking up prescriptions. Easier.
• Order refills and track them on the go.
• Scan a barcode in the app for easier, private pickup. Turn landscape to sign.
• View your prescription history.
• Check for drug interactions and information.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints from your phone or Facebook for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
Family health care. Easier.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® walk-in clinic.
• View wait times and hold a place in line (restrictions apply).
• Check services and insurance.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease phone battery life.
Check it out, you can now add your photos to magnets! We've also fixed a few minor bugs in the pharmacy and shopping flows to help improve your quality of life.
Ratings and Reviews
Love my CVS
I have been very happy with Veterans Highway CVS for a long time now. I haven’t seen her lately but Kathy at the pharmacy has always been awesome. I know she left and came back and I was so happy to see her back. I hope she’s still there. She is the best all the way around. There are a few more people there who are absolutely awesome as well but unfortunately i dont know their names. The gentleman who seems like the main pharmacist there is top notch as well as a lady who has light skin and at one point very very short hair. Always happy to help me and go the extra mile. I’ll do another review for who I forgot (I apologize, in a hurry). When they ask when I would like my prescription ready, most of the time I say no rush I can even wait until tomorrow if your very busy. I’ll be darn, they ALWAYS get them ready in a zip and I’ve never even caught a mistake in years! I don’t even remember a mistake honestly. I have been using that CVS for probably 9 years and will not switch. I have an illness that started more than 25 years ago so I get quite a few prescriptions and I actually look forward to seeing the pharmacy employees. They are very very hard workers and have the people skills as well. CVS MANAGEMENT -YOU’VE GOT A GOOD GROUP HERE and it is so rare to have more than one person that has great employee skills. You have a whole group that is exceptional! Please appreciate them because I sure do.
Best App EVER! Thanks CVS
After a bad car accident over 5 years ago, I have found myself requiring pain management for the rest of my life. In needing this, I had to choose ONE exact pharmacy location to fill all of my prescriptions. Not only do I love my CVS location and all of the staff, I started using the app right away. I already had an Extra Care card, and used it for coupons and discounts. I’ve loved this app from the start, and thanks to developer updates on a regular basis, it has only gotten better!
I would give more than 5 stars if I could. The app platform is excellent and user friendly. It’s amazing how much you can do with the app!! I’m now in the top 1% of Extra Care money savers in the nation, and I can refill, scan, and check prescription status right in the app for myself and my family. All of my coupons are right there - one click to “send to card” in the app and the discount will be applied at checkout. The more I shop in-store for things I need, the more customized coupons I get! I also love that you can open a barcode to scan for prescription pickup so that you don’t have to say ANY personal info out loud! It tracks and archives everything. I cannot say enough about how much this app has changed my in-store and pharmacy experiences for the better.
Thanks developers for a beautifully designed app! One VERY grateful and impressed customer here!
Keeps getting better
Cvs has nailed it with this app & continues to with updates. The CVS Pharmacy app provides customers with easy to use, detailed information based on their prescription history. The pharmacy portion allows you to make several different options with any prescription you have on file. You can fill from a detailed list, you can archive and remove medications into another part of your medical history, you can even scan your bottle to refill a prescription, chose pick up location & while your waiting? Go ahead and make sure your ExtraCare card is associated with the sign in information used to access your pharmacy information. Look through a variety of weekly coupons & deals, coupons specifically catered to you as well as Sunday coupons. Yes! Manufacturers coupons found in the Sunday paper that we all clip for savings, is now available paper free, through the Cvs app. You can now click and simply send to your card manufacturers coupons that can be applied in addition to your personalized extra care coupons to maximize your savings. Can it get even better? YES!!
You can send all of your extra bucks you earn directly to your card, no more worries about throwing away those precious extra bucks! whether it be for a specific item, weekly deal, beauty extrabucks or pharmacy extrabucks- all acquired earnings can be digitally applied 😀
- CVS Pharmacy
- 263.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 CVS Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.