Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The official CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Pre-shop local store sales with myWeekly Ad.
• Enjoy free 2-day shipping on app orders (restrictions apply).
Refilling and managing prescriptions. Easier.
• Order refills and tracks them on the go.
• View your prescription history.
• Check for drug interactions and information.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints from your tablet or Facebook for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
Family health care. Easier.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® walk-in clinic.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease phone battery life.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements to make your app experience even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Useless Update - password issues?
Last update didn’t seem to do anything but cause password problems. If you have a simple password like I did, you will get an “incorrect email and/or password” message when you try to log on. Unfortunately, due to lazy programming, you will get this even if your password is correct, as long as it doesn’t meet their new password requirements. They now require passwords to contain at least: 2 letters, 2 numbers, and 1 special character. If your password doesn’t, you will keep getting the “incorrect” error until you either change it or get locked out. No reason whatsoever for there not to be a more helpful message in the app.
Additionally, based on other reviews, iPads lost the ability to view the app horizontally. I’m incredibly jealous! Us iPad Mini users have been stuck vertically for years. I would love to be able to view the app horizontally, even if it meant scrolling a little.
1. I got an email saying that I had two prescriptions ready for refill. When I selected the link in the email to “refill now” it opened the app and said that I had nothing to refill.
2. I log into the app with fingerprint. This method gives me access to any account that know the email address for!
3. Every time I pick up a prescription I am asked if I want to put it on auto refill. I say no because I travel and I don’t always know the location for the next refill. I just upgraded ... the two prescriptions ready for refill were set to “auto refill” and I could not change the setting.
4. If I have a prescription that needs to be renewed the app asks if I want CVS to do it. I select yes and the app confirms that it’s in process. However, if the doctor is not local to the pharmacy then nothing is actually done. I ran out of an item because of this. I showed up to pick up the drug and the people treated me as if I should have known not to believe the app. So the only way that I know of to deal with this is to change the pharmacy to the one local to the doctor and then that CVS will renew and refill. Then I go to the CVS where I am and have them cancel the first order (which has been filled and ready for pickup) and refill it.
Appears that the testing of this app is poor.
Not happy with this version of the app
Don’t like this version. The previous version had screen layouts and options that were much better. (1) This version does not rotate to landscape, when the previous version did. When running on my iPad, I have to rotate my iPad to portrait, which inhibits me from using my keyboard. (2) Also, the app has no SIGNOUT option on the Home screen. I have to go into the Account options to find a SIGNOFF option. (3). I think the Home screen is too “busy”, and option selections are to as convenient as they were with the old version of the app. I’m going to quit using this one, and use my browser.
- CVS Inc
- 257.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 CVS Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.