'CVT Tracker' gives you access to Cache Valley Transit District (CVTD) routes and schedules. It tracks buses with scheduled arrival times from CVTD Location Feed.
Main Features Include:
* Tracks buses and displays location on a map.
* Search for stop near you.
* Get route directions to a location.
* Favorite routes and stops. (Press + Hold to Add/Remove favorite)
* Notifications for scheduled arrivals/departures. (Press + Hold to Set/Cancel notification)
* Scheduled arrival times.
* CVTD Alerts: Ability to reroute for unavailable stops.
* Preference for closest stop or earliest arrival time.
* No Ads.
CVT Tracker is not affiliated with CVTD.
* Support for iOS versions back to 8.2 (Some features not supported on older iOS versions)
* Native support for iPad
* Notifications for scheduled arrivals/departures
* Swipe to navigate Routes/Stops/Schedule (enable in settings)
* More information in Routes/Stops/Schedule
* Better handling of search, with better search results
* Favorites are now global, (Highlight all favorites stops and routes)
* UI enhancements
* Added new stops
* Better user experience
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
ROUTE 12/13 wait to change if you open
So I find that if I open either route 12 or 13 at the wrong time, I have to sit and wait 30 second for the little warning that that particular route isn’t running before I can close that route and go to the other. They’re literally the same route with 13 making a small detour. I’m fed up with waiting forever to just switch the route I’m looking at. Seriously, fix this trash issue. Tell me I’ve got the wrong bus, but give me the ability to immediately go to the route list! Or better yet, stop being morons and just make them the same route.
Displays actual bus location ~2 minutes
A lifesaver. Has saved me from waiting in freezing weather several times this winter by letting me know how far behind the bus is, or if I already missed it. Thank you so much for creating this app.
Love this app
Love this app. Makes it so much better to track the bus so I'm not standing outside forever waiting for the bus to come if it's running late or if I've already missed it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.