By The CW Network
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CW Seed is your home for The Secret Circle, Everwood, classic Dynasty, DC shows like Vixen and Constantine, favorites like Forever, The Game, Girlfriends, Everybody Hates Chris and Pushing Daisies, and award-winning original comedies like I Ship It that you can’t see anywhere else. It’s the only place you can see every episode of Whose Line, from Drew to Aisha. Watch hundreds of hours of bingeable favorites and digital originals. Free for all.
* ABSOLUTELY FREE: No login, no subscription.
* COMPLETE SERIES: Burn through every season of modern classics like Forever, Hellcats, and Blade: The Series.
* DC SPOTLIGHT: Watch Vixen, Justice League movies, Constantine and more...
* ORIGINAL COMEDIES: Discover the funniest shows first, say “I told you so” later.
* OVER 900 HOURS OF FREE STREAMING
What's New in Version v1.13.3
Updated to optimize your viewing experience. We're always thinking of you.
- Optimization for iPhone X
Would be a 5star
App works great, it’s free with commercials which is fine. Except the commercials are often 50-60% louder than the audio on the show. Which is freaking irritating. Will be deleting after Forever is done. Just a note; turn down the volume when the commercials start or you’re gonna wake people up.
I gave it two stars for only because I get to watch Everwood. Never saw the show when it was on, it’s nice. The issue i have is this app, which crashes with every show and two many commercials.
Air-play crashes; Commercials never end
Honestly, the title says it all. Air-play doesn’t work because as soon as the iPad screen times out, the connection closes. Then when you attempt to reconnect, it plays commercials that never end. Useless. Useless. Useless.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 05, 2017
- Version: v1.13.3
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: The CW Network, LLC
- © The CW Network 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes