By David Kocher
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a comment.
What's New in Version 5.1
• [Feature] Prompt when recursively applying permissions (#9657)
• [Feature] Default to signature version AWS4 when connecting to third party S3 providers
• [Feature] Use batch operation to delete multiple files (Google Drive)
• [Bugfix] Copy transfer from other connection fails (Spectra S3)
• [Bugfix] Interoperability with Minio (S3)
• [Bugfix] Repeated prompt to select private key for authentication (SFTP)
• [Bugfix] Repeated prompt for changed host key fingerprint (SFTP)
Don’t update, recent versions are full of bugs :(
I’ve used Cyberduck for years and have always been a big fan. The last several updates have intoduced numerous bugs and it crashes or freezes with connectivity issues all the time now. I never had any problems like this in the past. Hopefully the development team can get things stabilized, because this is extrememly frustrating and is killing productivity. Word to the wise…don’t create new versions unless it makes your software better.
Frequently updated and works grea with Amazon S3
I use Cyberduck to create timed-expiration Amazon S3 download URLs for corporate software. It works great for this purpose, and it seems like it’s updated every 1-2 months. I haven’t really had any bugs or issues to report. This is a solid FTP client for Mac, and I’m surprised it doesn’t have at least four stars on average.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Seller: David Kocher
- © 2005-2016 David Kocher
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor