Cycle Tracker Pro
By Bluefin Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****Turn your iPhone into a feature rich GPS-enabled cycling computer
*****GPS-enabled real time maps, multi-activities, track workout goals and intervals, split times, sharing, analyze distance and calories burned over multiple activities, and integration with trainingpeaks.com
***** Reviewed by 'The Sunday Times' winning the 'Best Buy' in a head to head test against 2 top GPS tracking apps.
Recently updated with several bug fixes and speed improvements
Whether cycling for leisure or training for a race, Cycle Tracker Pro will track your route, speed and distance. Share your workouts with friends on email, Facebook or Twitter.
Athletes, cyclists and triathletes: use Cycle Tracker Pro to track for all your training and fitness program and data analysis needs- link to TrainingPeaks.com and upload workouts for advanced analysis and tracking.
Get Cycle Tracker Pro and view workout time, pace, speed, calories burned, training intervals, splits, map location in real time, take photos, share workouts, listen to music and receive audio feedback.
Choose from a wide range of workouts
• Interval training
• Distance/time based goal
• Race against your previous times
CUSTOM READOUTS AND ACTIVITY REPORTS
Fully customizable, easy to read dashboard
• Timer- Elapsed time, speed, average speed, max speed, distance, calories burned, elevation climbed, pace average pace, max pace
• Graph - View splits, pace history and speed history while you workout
• Map - See your position on real time Google Maps
• Google Maps- Hybrid, Street and Satellite
• OpenCycle Maps- High Def.Cycle Routes
• Motivate with your personal music or pod cast selection
• Add play list or pod casts from iPod
• Change music during your workout
• Select Power song for extra motivation
• Share your workouts and activities with friends
• Post workouts on Twitter, Facebook or send via email with an easy click
• Share images with built in camera feature
• Export your shared rout maps to Google Earth
When used in tandem with the Basic or Premium TrainingPeaks subscription plan, users of the Cycle Tracker Pro GPS mobile app are able to:
• Work with a qualified coach or trainer
• Follow a professionally developed training plan
• Use TrainingPeak’s always-handy Virtual Coach
• Track their individual nutrition programs
• Record important fitness metrics, like weight and stress
• Interact with a community of other athletes and fitness enthusiasts who are training with similar goals.
What's New in Version 14.3.3
- Fixed login to TrainingPeaks
- Fixed app crash for devices running iOS 5
App broken for months
I have used this app for about five years and still prefer it over others (even if it could use a major update). Unfortunately, the upload to TrainingPeaks has been broken for months with no real response from the developer.
Great app for cycling
Easy to use, tracks distances, estimates Calories burnt, good graph of average speed calculated every minute and option to pause & resume workouts. And a simple one-click is all it takes to send workouts to TrainingPeaks.
Been using for a couple of seasons now. Quality of the app seems to ebb & flow based on updates and changes with iOS. It is always a surprise to find that it has not crashed in the middle of a 50 mile ride, but those are few and far between. If I cannot track my monthly milage accurately, I will have to move on to something else.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 14.3.3
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bluefin Software, LLC
- © 2013 Bluefin Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.